• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F'in thieves

I've got a choc lab that gets pretty ****ing serious when you come in his back yard when I'm not there. Any other time he is a nicest dog you've seen. The stealing has stopped since ive gotten him.

I have a Great Dane and he is very protective. If he see's anyone of anyone comes up in our back yard he goes crazy and has one hell of a bark! You wil hear it from 1/2 miles away. Very smart dog also!

I love my rottie to death and I wouldn't trade her for anything.....but a guard dog she is not.
5fd09744.jpg

got a 100lb doberman taht thinks everybody is his friend....and a 20 min pincher that her goal in life is to bite everything that comes with in 100ft of her ! she loves to let us know that a car went passed the house at 2 A.M.

gdf said:
and a 20 min pincher that her goal in life is to bite everything that comes with in 100ft of her !

She de debble! :****:

My lab sounds badass...thats about it. lol

Went into work Wed and someone stole the damn RTI ramp. Couple months before, someone drove right up during business hours right across the street and stole an I-beam, probably 400-500 lbs., IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!! Got a pic, called the cops. **** Knoxville cops, I've been broken in on 3 times, and not found a ****ing thing.
224371_1942367994108_1089699394_32293761_3145102_n.jpg

I have a Blue healer my wife has a 140# American Bulldog and my son has has a half Beagle half Walker. The hound warns them the healer bites them and the bulldog knocks them down and jumps up and down on them. The only thing is a little peanut butter and a dog is useless.
Harbor Freight has a camera setup for under$300 with 4 cameras and a dvr. It is not the best in the world but it works.

Bronco Buster said:
Harbor Freight has a camera setup for under$300 with 4 cameras and a dvr. It is not the best in the world but it works.

What you going to do with a camera? Cops around here dont give a **** if you stop the guy and get a photocopy of his drivers license.

I couldnt find the news video for this piece, but this article is good ****...literally. Auto shop thats been hit like 30 times, even with chainlink barb wire fence, lit up at night like a football field, had a dog til it got its head smashed in, and cameras and tons and tons of footage of the same perp. Houston cops havent done ****. 30 minute response times to the alarm going off...
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2011/08/free_break-in_with_your_height.php

Cops dont want to spend time catching thieves, it earns them no money, they would rather be writing tickets to generate revenue. So who's the real thief???

My wifes company is close to mine and she was having the same issues with thieves. She fired the security company they were using (sleeping on the job) and hired a new company that patrols with K9's and put up signs saying so. Since then, ZERO PROBLEMS. It's my opinion that :afro: don't like the sweet little puppies. molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
That's a worry I have with dogs, especially if you care about them. What is to stop them from killing it and doing what they want anyway. insult to injury if you will when you come in the next day.

I'm with ya kelly! Just reread my post, sounds like the place I'm describing is in the ghetto. Its not, its in a very affluant upscale area of town.

benfowler87 said:
These are great dogs also. Super friendly till a stranger comes up. Then it's straight attack mode.

cb7480ff.jpg

Had one of them for a shop dog in Cali, paid $5g for it and thought we got ripped off, TILL ONE DAY... Old Led Von Zepplin was laying behind the counter acting like he was taking a little afternoon nap nad the next thing we heard was some dude screaming for his life and Zep was just having some fun. Sumbich ended up 1/2 mile down the road at the correctional facility. BUSTED... Good dog, sit... laughing1

That sucks buddy but you know they only needed those batteries to power those sick LED lights they stole off your buggy! Where is a cop when you need one? Lazy POS's probably at some woman's house or at the local gas station! Worthless I say

BEATIN35S said:
That sucks buddy but you know they only needed those batteries to power those sick LED lights they stole off your buggy! Where is a cop when you need one? Lazy POS's probably at some woman's house or at the local gas station! Worthless I say

So 2+2= CSmith!!! :woot: :woot:

I got in my truck the other day and reached over to turn on my xm radio and nothin was there and i looked over at my Tahoe and my brand damn new 250 dollar GPS was gone. I was so mad if anybody suspicious was to walk by I probably would have jumped on them.Called the police he wrote the report on a scratch pad you know he threw it away when he got in his car.The only reason they got away with it was it was stormy that night and my great dane was laying by me cause he scared of the thunder lol.But it pisses me off to work my ass off for somebody else to steal.They better not ever show up again cause my 45 is gonna meet theyre ass. :****: