• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally, a DIY gooseneck for 1/4 ton trucks.

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
4yqlzdx.jpg

4tk2n3c.jpg

4ztn2ub.jpg

So using one of these could I use my Cherokee to tow a camper to the trail, then disconnect the camper and wheel the Cherokee? Sweeeeeet!

:corn:

So using one of these could I use my Cherokee to tow a camper to the trail, then disconnect the camper and wheel the Cherokee? Sweeeeeet!

:corn:

Cherokee's don't have a tailgate, but you could probably do it w/YOUR Cherokee. :redneck:

I love the 4x4 block of wood. :haha:

I wonder how well that thing steers like that... and holy ****, I missed the block of wood the first time around... that's ingenuity right there.

I wonder how well that thing steers like that... and holy ****, I missed the block of wood the first time around... that's ingenuity right there.

Don't forget the extra chains holding the tailgate up. :redneck:

I'd slap some 4x4 blocks of wood between the springs and the frame on the rear of the blazer to keep it from sagging so much and roll that bitch...:redneck:

that would work perfect on my truck since the rear ends (tail gate and bumper setup) of those blazers are identical to my s-10 truck, i do have the weaker ford 9" now though so towing a fifth wheel might be a little sketchier...:eeek:

they have a tow buddy.. Hooks to your reciever and has a 5th wheel hitch on the "trailer" piece.. Hey isn't that considered 2 trailers? :eeek:

Latest posts