-Oh no I picked a side-
Time has finally come...

Attachments

• tmp_16174-20161120_175427-1935690663.jpg
    tmp_16174-20161120_175427-1935690663.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 720
Specs. Same motor, axles and tcase? With full tube chassis

Some of it is still in the air..

But I will be using my pro-rock 60's and "might" do a double ended ram since I plan on stripping the housings and starting over.

It will be linked with upper/lower alum links (1.5" upper/2" lower 7075) with 7/8 ruff hiems.

Dumping my tbi and going with a 4.3 vortec to th350 and my dana 300.

I still have some things to figure out but its basically going to be a full tube chassis setup more towards trail use.

Jason conover is going to come over and help me get the base started since the rig will evolve around the inverted 4 link.

Looking forward to your build Mike. My goal was to put a TJ body on an S&N chassis as my final rig but plans changed as usual. Best of both worlds, with capable suspension and windshield /top for winter wheeling. Interested in seeing what you come up with.

I remember seeing pictures of Mike's truck when it was all white and had 31" tires. It either had a 20R or 22R and he converted it to EFI and said it screamed. Way before any 4.3....

I remember seeing pictures of Mike's truck when it was all white and had 31" tires. It either had a 20R or 22R and he converted it to EFI and said it screamed. Way before any 4.3....

Back in the day :redneck:

I went thru many variations of a 22r.

When I bought the truck it had a dead hole and bought one of those 21ru's. Hated it and built a new 22r. Tried big valved 20r head and my last variation was a full built 22re but I could never get the low end torque I was wanting.

Ya the last motor was a ripper and wish I had saved it and put it into a small car.

Pretty sure Mark Murphy has ya beat there lol. He bought his tin can old blue brand new in the 80's I think it was :haha:

Bought it is 1988 Pretty much traded a 1968 big block Camaro for it.

If anyone has a 68 big block Camaro they would like to trade Id be more than happy to swap back.:D