• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First annual "Bring your boss wheeling" day. (Feb 18th)

iceman said:
Karl......don't you know it can't be an annual event till it happaens the second year?,,,,,it's an inagural event....:rolleyes:

Gawd do you have to be such a tipacal whore :flipoff: :haha: Your just pissed cause you can't go since the zuk is getting busy holding down the garage floor.:kissmyass: :D

Trailtoy1993 said:
Oh I am so there if your busting out the "bump to pass"!!!!!!!:clappy: I can bend my sh!t some more!:D
You still haven't fixed that have you. :haha: :haha:

Hey snickerdoodle--if there is time we should run up and run BYS--who wants to watch the carnage/fun :D

twiztedsnoborder said:
hey karl what are we running? are we running through sac up and goal post area like we did last time when i broke my ankle?

I guess you are all at my mercy.

I know what we are running, but I'll never tell.

crash said:
Hey snickerdoodle--if there is time we should run up and run BYS--who wants to watch the carnage/fun :D
Absolutely!!! I'm tearing off the front after one last run, so we might as well beat it good before i cut it off!:redneck:

Man i wish i could go with you guys on this one :(

For all those folks on dial-up i feel for yea cause thats all i have in AZ right now and it sucks really bad takes like 3 times as long to post ****

have fun not going to make it after all. went to change the cover on my rear dana 44 with the trac-lok,and found some chipped and broken teeth on the small spider gears.

Latest posts