• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First annual "Bring your boss wheeling" day. (Feb 18th)

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Okay folks, in similar noob run fashion, I'm having a bring your "boss" wheeling day.

No, don't have your boss bring his Lexus G-wagen wheeling, but strap him in your passenger seat, and make him or her cry for mercy. :D

And it doesn't have to be your boss. But, please bring someone who has never been wheeling, or only knows it as "Mudding." That guy, that talks all sorts of crap at the office? Yeah bring him. That girl that thinks your rig is the finest piece of precision machinery, yeah bring her.

Basically, just bring someone that has no idea what we do, to Reiter Trails so we can educate some folks about our passion for the trail.

9:30 am for a 10AM Departure at the Main Parking area (First Sign)

Hope to see you there.

Wonder if my boss would go for that

Na--she would rather go shopping

But you know what this is a really cool idea.

GRNTACO said:
I am sure my boss would never be seen again if I got the chance to get him alone in the woods.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I thought we talked about this. That's not a very good way to get a promotion... well.... I guess it is.... but you better make sure they don't find out. :flipoff:

skrause said:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I thought we talked about this. That's not a very good way to get a promotion... well.... I guess it is.... but you better make sure they don't find out. :flipoff:

I would just need to find someone to fill my shoes while he is "under" the weather.:haha:

olllllllo said:
Awww, I'd have to wheel alone. :booo:

Me too....maybe we can change our names and act like we don't know each other...or you can bring a fish.

I would try to find someone at work but they have all seen pics and fear for their lives.

Umm i dont work so i dont have a boss lol

I will try and be ready for this trip though.....might see if i can get some pretty girl to come along or somthing

This probably is obvious, but I think bears saying none the less. Let's remember if we are entertaining non-wheelers to be on our best behavior. If it's your boss, I'm sure that you wouldn't drink and drive on the trail, but who knows. Also practice good trail stewardship, tread lightly, help others, etc. It's a great idea to show people that we are not a bunch of redneck yahoos that tear up the woods. But it could have just the opposite effect if you spill a bunch of oil and leave it there, etc. If you go on this, think of yourselves as ambassadors to the the sport. You don't have to show off and take every hard line, newbies will be impressed with just something like Isabell. So, Karl, I would expect to see some ground rules (as with any organized run) and order with the Trail Boss making sure everything goes smoothly.
My .02.
Oh, and have fun! :D

Comet said:
This probably is obvious, but I think bears saying none the less. Let's remember if we are entertaining non-wheelers to be on our best behavior. If it's your boss, I'm sure that you wouldn't drink and drive on the trail, but who knows. Also practice good trail stewardship, tread lightly, help others, etc. It's a great idea to show people that we are not a bunch of redneck yahoos that tear up the woods. But it could have just the opposite effect if you spill a bunch of oil and leave it there, etc. If you go on this, think of yourselves as ambassadors to the the sport. You don't have to show off and take every hard line, newbies will be impressed with just something like Isabell. So, Karl, I would expect to see some ground rules (as with any organized run) and order with the Trail Boss making sure everything goes smoothly.
My .02.
Oh, and have fun! :D

Yes dad.... :booo: :booo: :booo:

Way to run our fun. :D

Just kidding, I'm glad you brought that up. Ann and I kind of screwed the pooch when that news crew was at reiter. But that is a story best saved for the campfire.

Binder said:
I wouldn't want to wheel with my boss........maybe I'll bring a hooker.:innocent:

Take it easy on the bumps or have the hooker take her teeth out :haha:

Latest posts