• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First annual "Bring your boss wheeling" day. (Feb 18th)

Any one wanna donate a rear locker for a V6 toy and some 33's so i can take one of the cheerleaders out who keeps begging me to:flipoff:

no joke:kissmyass:

Alpine4x4 said:
Any one wanna donate a rear locker for a V6 toy and some 33's so i can take one of the cheerleaders out who keeps begging me to:flipoff:

no joke:kissmyass:

I've got an open seat for you STD infested friend. :flipoff: :haha:

I have been informed that my girlfriend is the boss (so she thinks)I have never taken her out so she will be going as long as I get everything finished up on it before than.Witch is the plan

wayne_fj40 said:
I have been informed that my girlfriend is the boss (so she thinks)I have never taken her out so she will be going as long as I get everything finished up on it before than.Witch is the plan

Time to really test out the cage this time...you've even got the perfect spot all picked out :haha: :stirpot:

FordFrk06 said:
so are we running isabel?

Hmmm.. I'd think it depends on how many rigs.. isabel can be tight if you have lots of rigs in the group.

But I'll let others make that decision.. lol... I'll ask my boss if he would wnat to come out.

My big boss has been on more big name trails than me. And he doesn't like it, he much prefers the high speed stuff. And my direct supervisor is on this board. :D

**** i already took my boss out wheeling; he keeps bothering me when we ( we meaing me and him) are going again. and whats a toyota for himself. it sucks i cant wheel on the weekends, it got to be mid week for me and him....

KarlVP said:
Yes dad.... :booo: :booo: :booo:

Way to run our fun. :D

Just kidding, I'm glad you brought that up. Ann and I kind of screwed the pooch when that news crew was at reiter. But that is a story best saved for the campfire.

:wtf: you talkin bout willis?

Fawk I thought this was the 28th for some reason.**** I don't have as much time as I thought better get my **** finished for now. I will be there with the wanna be boss