• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First time parent

jhardy

Well we ended up having our baby a little early. But mom and baby are doing great. Born March 4th. Just wanted to tot my own horn and say how happy I am.
707eb6e19cf13ef87b4eec8b3455ac68.jpg

Vera Sue Hardy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re:

Congrats. I have a 10 year old that I didn't know about from a one nighter until she was 4. So I missed the baby side.

Found out last week my gf is 8weeks preg so I'll be in your shoes in a few months!

sent on tapatalk

Congrats! Let the sleepless nights begin. !! Haha. My 16 month old is a complete maniac. I mean she's nuts! They always said I would get paid back for my childhood... As my first daughter is the perfect kid.. No kiddin. I'm always kiddin with my Girl tellin her "yep our baby girl will be in YDC and smokin by the age of 6". Bahaha. (Totally kiddin, Over my dead body). But she is a NUT and handfull. But love every second of it. The coolest thing is every time she sees me goin down stairs or somtimes when she wakes up she's sayin "jeep, jeep". When we walked through the garage, everytime she says "hey jeep". She'll be my lil helper in no time. Enjoy it bother... Ya blink and they aren't Ur lil one anymore.. Believe me I know. Teenage days suck!! Soooo glad I had another one. Even if I thought I was done and would never have another one. Thank goodness the man upstairs gave me this one too! Good luck man! And lil girls RULE!! She will have u wrapped in no time!!! Totally awesome !!!

Congrats, ain't nothing like having a little girl climb in your lap and say, I love you daddy. My oldest daughter is 8.5 still wants to be in my lap or doing what I'm doing. Also have a 2yr old that goes almost everywhere with me, I'm primarily a stay home dad. All three kids enjoy going to the junkyard and riding around looking for parts.