• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

fishing kayaks

Re: fishing kayaks

I bought a wilderness systems a few years back. Then sold it after a season. Sure miss it. Was a nice boat.
6f76ef85c07d7f7de61505dcc33d35c8.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Yall are crazy. There is no way i could sit in that position without moving around long enough to fish. Hell i drop **** in the water on pontoon boats so im sure i would sink that.

And where the hell do you put the cooler? Do you pull an innertube around with you to haul all your stuff?

Its not racist. You avoid the water because you swim in circles.

I on the other hand float. Just like my watermelon

Re:

I compensate by paddling harder with my left hand and only swim in a bit of an arc now. No more circles. :flipoff1:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I compensate by paddling harder with my left hand and only swim in a bit of an arc now. No more circles. :flipoff1:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
:rolf: molaugh

I researched this a few years ago and bought a nice sit on top kayak with the stadium type seat. They are way more comfortable and keep yer ass dry too. After fishing with some friends I bought a new Hobie Outback to fish out of. It had the peddle drive so I can be moving all over fishing the whole time or hands free for whatever. I do have a small depthfinder that I use in the ocean to mark where I been or to mark and find structure. You can keep a cooler on top anywhere you want or stash it inside. I still have a Jackson Cuda to paddle around and have fun but if I'm fishing I'm in the Hobie Outback.

Attachments

• outback.jpg
    outback.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 98
thats a cooler behind my seat, holds an 18 pack with ice.....and 2 dozen cigar minnows for bait. figured "cigar minnow" might get yer attention