• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FITTY RALLY

Now on to the hot fitty action shots.... J rich has the HP and the nutz to air his out... Miles and I cant really get the required speed to get this kinda air but its badass to see it :spin:

jrichairout1.jpg

I told him to try a superman seat grab and well.... close....

jrichseatgrab.jpg

Miles was gettin it on the slick's all day long.... well almost gettin it..
milesjump.jpg

mileswreck.jpg

I only got photo'd on one jump back at J riches before we hit the rifle range, but not to bad for a lil hump next to the tree !!
Pjump.jpg

Here's J Rich going over the top of me and Miles... I was stoked I timed it close enough to get a pic at all
jrichairout.jpg

Miles was 10-55 ( police code for driving intoxicated, so we sharpied it on his # plate and well.... he rolled on 10-55 laughing1

He decided to be slick and try to ride around the yard with beer in mouth... He started out good..
Miles.jpg

He even pulled some wheel...
milesbeerwheelie.jpg

But in typical Miles fashion he whipped smooth the F out... I dont know how he did it, Priorities I guess. The fitty bounced out of the picture Miles managed to get beer from mouth to hand in mid wreck and save it !!
milesbeerwreck.jpg

I guess its cuz Miles is the **** !!

milesdashit.jpg

Bones said:
That looks painful. Plain and simple.

Very much so... My left ankle is purple... my ass bone has been broke since the first time I rode a fitty back on Labor day... the body slam in the vid from tryin to hook the top of the dirty 30 hill about knocked me unconcious..

yea I had to come in to work today to recoup laughing1

Heres afew more pics of Saturday night with the wife and Yesterday at Pigsby.

[attachment deleted by admin]

A few more of the support crew and the crew after they splash us with water.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chase jumpin into that cold ass pond with a broke fuggin leg was badass laughing1

( me J Rich draggin him into it was OWN3D ... fugger outta think twice before splashin down on fitty riders through mud holes that junk was COLD .. but he did get us good.... twice )

I would like to thank JRich and wontwork for having us over, JRich's mom for the food, Miles for the entertainment, Woods for the place to crash, and P for wutever he brought to the party. :flipoff1:

I'm still hurting...
Too bad we didn't get a good still of me jumpin P and miles..
I played it off as badass, but truthfully I overshot and was scared to death :eek:

Good times though.. everyone needs a good Fitty...

What's the next step up from a 50? My legs are too long for a fifty, I will drag the ground

BamaTJ said:
What's the next step up from a 50? My legs are too long for a fifty, I will drag the ground

Check out the KLX 110's, thats what I will be getting.
Also BBR makes some badass parts for pit bikes
http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/home/home.aspx

Bet there neighbors love them
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2cwPH2SSA

I have found the part I need to fix mine but I stripped the screw, and then broke the ease out off in it. ::)

O ya good times Thanks for all the great southern hospitality thumb.gif It hurts to have that much fun :drinkers: but worth ervery minuet of it i am beat up from the feet up though
Told ya i wouldnt break im a BAD ASS :flipoff1:

One hand on ya miles :flipoff1:

And the KLX 110's are nice little bikes...
But, teh factory suspension is not made for big guys and its just a 3 speed w/ no clutch
Suspension parts are $$$.. so i'd suggest just buying a purpose built pit bike instead of upgrading a kids bike..
Check out the Sikk Mx bikes or the SSR 125's... Built for up to 300 lbs, 4 speed w/ clutch, adn reasonably prices..

turn key bad decisions :flipoff1:

race_jeep said:
I have found the part I need to fix mine but I stripped the screw, and then broke the ease out off in it. ::)
Can the part that you stripped the screw off in be removed? More than likely I can take a look at it. Maybe even drill it out and retap it for ya.

CheapJ7 said:
One hand on ya miles :flipoff1:

And the KLX 110's are nice little bikes...
But, teh factory suspension is not made for big guys and its just a 3 speed w/ no clutch
Suspension parts are $$$.. so i'd suggest just buying a purpose built pit bike instead of upgrading a kids bike..
Check out the Sikk Mx bikes or the SSR 125's... Built for up to 300 lbs, 4 speed w/ clutch, adn reasonably prices..

turn key bad decisions :flipoff1:

Yeah but most of the SIKK and other bikes don't last near as long as the Hondas and Kawasakis do.
Most of the Purpose built pit bikes I have been around are cheap made and don't last.

X2 on the Hondas and Kawaskis bein a lot more durable..
But the Money to Fun factor goes way up on the cheaper bikes..

And honestly you can buy 3 pit bikes for what it cost to upgrade a stock CRF50 to big boy status...
But to each his own.. I;m not preaching. Just tryin to help.. ;D

And here's the link to the full fittys n beer vid w/ the special credits..
Photobucket would oly upload 5 mins so it cut them off... so just go to the end if you've already watched the vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEsWlqTJJyw