• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FITTY RALLY

P

If its free, its P
S'awn Its 9 am and we about to get some Jacks and get the fitty's fired off. Miles is still sleepin it off but he's a badass so he'll be aiiiiight

The sun is shining outside and its a beautiful day for the first annual fitty world rally championships. Unfortunatly the track caught some serious rain so we got the blower trucks out dryin er off, and hopefully after a word from our sponsers ( goin to Jacks for a chiggen bisquit )
we will be set up and ready to start them engines

thumb.gif

Someone call Mason and wake his ass up .... 205-544-7149 laughing1

I opened up a work order on that ****, Constant Aviation is gonna do work on the buggy interior and get the skins and roof on it this week. ....

No ****, my boss told me to bring er in the hangar this week,,, Im stoked as ****. My Sponser 6uldv8 dropped the UMHVWR2D2 last night as well so material wise Im set up pimpin. I got a tracking # from Hardline here on the boards , he shipped the fuelly pump to me ( thanks Will holla when the MO hits you so I know your good )

Its gonnabe a glorious week in the life of the Sassy Chassis !!

( not until Sunday or Monday though...... oh yea, Haley loaned me the hypetherm 10000 this week while he is at Bike week !! )

mile is destined to get his first stitches or a broken limb. i don't think he has what it takes on this the world championship. now back to you kelly at turn 5.

Hmm... no one's posted from the rally. Anybody check the local hospitals? :dunno:

Or prisons? laughing1

First annual Rally was a success..
We all feel like old men that need Hip Replacements...

Of coarse.. Miles Didn't Break.. Cause he's a BAD ASS
P hung in there pretty well undil he tried wall 2 w/ a Trojan Magnum pulled over his head ::)
RaceJeep let TMac ride his **** for 5 mins and broke the ignition sensor off the engine :-\
WontWork showed up w/ 2 brnad new Bangin 125's. put vaged out on the action claiming he had to go to bike week next week :flipoff1:
And i almost broke both my legs when i jumped P and Miles standing up :drinkers:

Should have the video uploaded by tnight...
Here's the album for the pics..
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/CheapJ7/Fittys%20N%20Beer/

here's some previews
Fittys08047.jpg

Fittys08033.jpg

Fittys08024.jpg

Fittys08021.jpg

The P. Look of confidence :flipoff1:
Fittys08020.jpg

P. After suckin Miles Weiner
Fittys08005.jpg

And Evil Kneivel
Fittys08042.jpg

It is official, the wife has claimed the white one and i am keeping the black one for me. Got home about 5:30 and unloaded and me and her raced until about 9:00 in the field. Got a goof half mile track with minnny whoops in it. She has done told me we are coming home staight after church and riding. Ya'll give her a few days and she will spank our ass, she already keeps up on the straights. thumb.gif

Going to try and get her to jump the terrace rows today. thumb.gif

CheapJ7 said:
First annual Rally was a success..
We all feel like old men that need Hip Replacements...

Of coarse.. Miles Didn't Break.. Cause he's a BAD ASS
P hung in there pretty well undil he tried wall 2 w/ a Trojan Magnum pulled over his head ::)
RaceJeep let TMac ride his **** for 5 mins and broke the ignition sensor off the engine :-\
WontWork showed up w/ 2 brnad new Bangin 125's. put vaged out on the action claiming he had to go to bike week next week :flipoff1:
And i almost broke both my legs when i jumped P and Miles standing up :drinkers:

Should have the video uploaded by tnight...
Here's the album for the pics..
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/CheapJ7/Fittys%20N%20Beer/

here's some previews
Fittys08047.jpg

Fittys08033.jpg

Fittys08024.jpg

Fittys08021.jpg

The P. Look of confidence :flipoff1:
Fittys08020.jpg

P. After suckin Miles Weiner
Fittys08005.jpg

And Evil Kneivel
Fittys08042.jpg
set your ****ing album to public or give us the password ass

Sorry.. Fixed it..
Guest Password is "Hardline"
Here's the Vid...
th_FittiesNBeer08.jpg

P will have more pics tomorrow..

Thats awesome. I think im gonna go buy a KLX 110 and fix it up.
Where were yall riding?

It never ceases to amaze me at what we as grown men will do for entertainment. laughing1 laughing1

Man that's awesome. I'd love to ride that place on my bike, where is it?

My bike has pedals though.

It's called the Rifle range..
Bout 3 mins from my house in Jasper...

And it's amazing no one got seriously injured..
Especially when I skyed it out over P and miles...
th_Thebig1.jpg

I am glad the rally is over. I am also glad I only got to ride half day on Sat.

Will post up some more pics Monday of us riding today.

Sikk MX is the way to go if anyone is thinking of buying a fifty. thumb.gif

That was fun, but I fuggin hurt, but we have over a month before we have to do it again. :drinkers: Maybe mine will be operational again. :flipoff1:

Fitty's are the shiz... good work out, lots of action and just plain silly !! Im sore as hell but hey, I rode mine hard all damn weekend laughing1 Im amazed at how well these things take abuse, cause we are just plain mean to them

Mason hooked us all up with shirts so we had to go on and take a groupie picture !!
Mason1.jpg

FittyCrew1.jpg

After said groupie pic I pushed a few folks over for the domino effect then J Rich jumped my back and I had to toss him on his head !! laughing1 Miles just laid there like all good hookers do :flipoff1:
fight1.jpg

Jrichtoss.jpg