• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FJ clutch parts

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So here is what I have. Its an AA bellhousing to adapt the SM465 to the 3.8 v6. In the catalog it calls for using a slave cylinder out of a LC ---AA part number #716119.

From my past experiances with AA stuff is they typicly use an FJ40 slave. What I need is to figure out what model that is off and get part numbers (to either local source the parts or online) so I can order the slave, matched clutch master and the rubber line (goes from the master to the firewall).

Thanks for any input.

According to this: http://www.atlas-tc.com/pdf/712/716287.pdf,
that AA part number crosses to Toyota part number 31470-60022, which fits FJ40/FJ55 from July '70 - August '74. Napa sells the slave for $27, the master for $26, and the hose for $22.

I didn't check prices anywhere else.

Pre-7/70 slave and master had a little bit bigger bore but are otherwise interchangeable IIRC. You can mix and match parts if you need to change the slave throw (early master with a later slave = more throw).

Perfect--thanks for the usefull info Eric. I looked to see what I had used on my toy when I did the 4.3 conversion but I could not find the info. This will give me enough info to go forward with. :awesomework: