• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

for all the Toyota poser flex Threads......

ya i would think that too if most of the unibody wasnt already plated with 1/4" steel. dont worry man i did it once, found all the weak points and rebuilt it right. :fawkdancesmiley:
Sounds like ya got it under control. Sweet rig:awesomework: Now its the re-enforced frameless wonder:fawkdancesmiley:

Oh you toyota guys are just pissed cause you aint got no power. That and in order to be capable you have to beat the **** out of your rigs. HAHA

Last edited:
Oh you toyota guys are just pissed cause you aint got no power. That and in order to be capable you have to beat the **** out of your rigs. HAHA

Thats funny I would put toyota drive train up against a heep drive train any day. I'm positive a toyota can put way more torque to the wheels than any heep could ever think of in its dreams.

Last edited:
:haha:

*put down the crack pipe

Really whats the max crawl ratio a heep can get?

Plus i have seen the stock axles in a heep and they look somthing that comes from the mattel barbie jeeps oh ya and chain drive t-cases are the **** right!

Last edited:
Really whats the max crawl ratio a heep can get?

Plus i have seen the stock axles in a heep and they look somthing that comes from the mattel barbie jeeps oh ya and chain drive t-cases are the **** right!

really put the pipe down....

D300 best tcase ever made hands down...

oh that D44 that goes under your SAS'd Tacoma... what'd it come out of :cheer:

ever heard of atlas :rolleyes:

i'd take a new rubicon over any new toyota... though i do feel that IFS rocks :looser:

Thats funny I would put toyota drive train up against a heep drive train any day. I'm positive a toyota can put way more torque to the wheels than any heep could ever think of in its dreams.

A stock rubicon whould whoop the crap out of any stock toyota you could buy in the states. Period.

lets see... my "heep" has 120:1 crawl ratio and still able to fly down the freeway at 70 with no troubles.... not too bad from an old 79 cj

really put the pipe down....

D300 best tcase ever made hands down...

oh that D44 that goes under your SAS'd Tacoma... what'd it come out of :cheer:

ever heard of atlas :rolleyes:

i'd take a new rubicon over any new toyota... though i do feel that IFS rocks :looser:

Wow I didn't know I had a tacoma thats funny cause my front axle strength compares to that of a dana 60 and a crawl ratio of 228 to 1 and still able to do 70mph with the 38s i'm running and its all toyota but who cares about being able to go fast on the freeway oh wait that must be a pavement pounding thing :stirpot:.

Plus I'm not talking about new rigs, If I wanted to pay 30-35k for a new rubicon I would have to be out of my mind, Give me 10k and I'll build a rig that would womp all over the rubicon and you know its true.I'm only into mine about 6-7k and it will walk all over your 30k rubicon forward and backwards

Jeeps are over priced rigs for pavement pounding internet yuppies:kiss: :stirpot:

The Rubicon would 'woop' (jeep terms here) over any of the shelf vehicle. I don't have to worry about this whole Jeep this and Toyota that, I have a bronco! I would take a Toyota over a Jeep ANY DAY.
Cory,

You can get a new buggy for the same price of a rubicon . And yes I know there not street legal, but ins't this a off road forum

holy **** man chill out. i made this thread as a little "joke", dont need to take it so seriously

take your yota insecurities elsewhere :flipoff: :looser:

and im sorry but the thought of your 90 horsepower 22r putting down more torque to the wheels then a jeep 4.2L or 4.0L or any of the jeep V8's just makes laugh:haha:

holy **** man chill out. i made this thread as a little "joke", dont need to take it so seriously

and im sorry but the thought of your 90 horsepower 22r putting down more torque to the wheels then a jeep 4.2L or 4.0L or any of the jeep V8's just makes laugh:haha:

so just to cure your ignorant ramblings, a stock 22r has a horsepower rating of 96hp and a 22re has a rated horsepower output of 116hp

I'm not taking it serious I'm just having fun.:beatdeadhorse:

my 22r is not even close to being stock. But your one of those guys that think it takes big motors to make tourqe you ever heard of gearing, dual cases with 4.7 and 5:29 create a 228-1 ratio wich puts way more tourqe to the ground the your monster engines.

I'm not taking it serious I'm just having fun.:beatdeadhorse:

my 22r is not even close to being stock. But your one of those guys that think it takes big motors to make tourqe you ever heard of gearing, dual cases with 4.7 and 5:29 create a 228-1 ratio wich puts way more tourqe to the ground the your monster engines.

and so how does that make it superior to jeep? toyota cases arent the only ones that can be doubled

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: sorry i was off by 6
you should be!!!:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: i don't need a big engine, cause i don't have to over compensate for anything! :haha: and the whole term, Just Empty Every Pocket... i priced what it'd of cost to get what i want out of a jeep... no thanks. :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :masturbanana[1]:

AHHHH works every time. the jeep vs toyota argument is no different than the chevy vs ford one Its all preference. THe interesting part is how we are all bragging on non stock parts and rigs so its all what each individual makes their own. toyotas do suck though haha