• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

For us SX guys

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Just read this over on Pirate

Both Dan and I have telling you to believe in the fact that this was happening.

I talked to David this morning and was given the go ahead to let you guys know what's happening.

Interco is releasing two brand new versions of its infamous SX tire line.

Both tires will be sold in 16.5, 17 and 20" rim sizes.

The SX2 will be a grooved version of the SX tread pattern and will be 42 x 15wide.

The SX will be still have its 14.5 footprint but be 43" tall
smokin.gif

The SX2 line will also be available in all sizes down to 31" including a 40 x 13.5

The SX2 will be available sooner (late spring) with the SX following a month or so behind. Both tires will be DOT approved.

I'll have pics in a few days and one of the originals will be on display at the Offroad Impact Show in Anahiem in March.

hm....i WAS gonna get a set of IROKS...but i really like my SX's...maybe i'll wait and see what these are like

I would love to buy some 40" SX2's but they have been promising them for years. I will probably just buy a fresh set of Iroks, but I would like to take a look at the 40" LTB. Havent seen anyone with a set of those yet.

have you ever wheeled on stickies?

I did try a set online, but I didnt like them.:haha:

No, my opinion is based purely on my love for big bias swampers!:redneck:

I do however drive on junk cars, gates, garbage, fords, fences, culverts, mailboxes, and somtimes camptrailers and mobile homes. I have had 5 sets of 38.5 SXs and never killed one ever. Been wishin they would make a 42SX for years.:beer:

I did try a set online, but I didnt like them.:haha:

No, my opinion is based purely on my love for big bias swampers!:redneck:

I do however drive on junk cars, gates, garbage, fords, fences, culverts, mailboxes, and somtimes camptrailers and mobile homes. I have had 5 sets of 38.5 SXs and never killed one ever. Been wishin they would make a 42SX for years.:beer:

You want the 43's hoss. The 42 is a sx2 and not as bad ass.

You SX guys are a sorry bunch......like old-skool Jeepers that won't stop living out the good old days of yore.

Welcome to 2009 guys.:awesomework:

I laugh at you.......and this very OLD news.:haha:

Latest posts