• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ford connectors/terminal.

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Anybody know if ford builds there own connectors/terminals unlike GM where they outsource all of that?

My sisters 7.3 has a problem with corrosion at the ecm terminals and we need to rebuild the connector. I have not been able to source the terminals nor find even a part number. Figured if it was build by motorcraft I could try and source a part number for them that way but I have not been able to find that info..

Pretty sure Zoediak's 2nd option or finding a good junkyard harness to rob are your choices. It's hit or miss getting Ford connectors without buying the whole harness sometimes. They sell most of the ones they use over the counter at the dealer, but ECU/Bulkhead connectors are definitely not in the catalog I have at work.

If you can get me a part number off the connector though, I did recently do a Ford engine swap, may have a connector out of a running rig. I don't have easy access to a 7.3 super poopy to compare though.

Crash, go to Bickford in snohomish.

For a while Bickford had the retail parts counter shut down due to a building remodel. The retail customers had to go back to the service department parts counter. On the wall at the service department counter was a huge poster with pictures of the commmon Ford OEM connectors and the part number listings. I'm sure they will let you go back to service and have a lookie.

Crash, go to Bickford in snohomish.

For a while Bickford had the retail parts counter shut down due to a building remodel. The retail customers had to go back to the service department parts counter. On the wall at the service department counter was a huge poster with pictures of the commmon Ford OEM connectors and the part number listings. I'm sure they will let you go back to service and have a lookie.

I have the same thing in book form at work, ECM connectors aren't in it. Hell half the time when I need a connector for a Ford, it ain't there.

Latest posts