• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ford np 205 ? Att Kelly

lay

NOT FOR SALE
this is what i have a Chevy 205 with ford 32 spline outputs front and rear, did ford put 1350 yokes on any of the tcases because all i can come up with is 1330 and that is going to be fine on my front because it is going to be a 2 piece, but on my rear shaft i want 1350s any help

i can go buy one, but if i could get it off an old one fawk it and rock out

I'm 99.9% certain that it exists, even if Ford didn't use it. Call a driveshaft company.

J. J.

I have never come across one. I know they're out there in a spicer part number because that's what HAD sells. The ones you get from most driveline shops have the straps, which I am opposed to, but that can be remedied. I don't know the OEM app to tell you to look up to get it.

They come stock on some chevy 3/4 and 1 tons on the rear. Not very easy to find stock ones. Same as an atlas yoke, I've bought a few cheap on pirate.

on a chevy what is the spline count on the later rear output for a yoke? I was always under the impression it was a lower spline count on the fixed yoke and 32 on the slip. Very good chance I'm incorrect here, as I've never counted, just stuck another stock one on and ran. I know the front is a lower spline count.
Lay, I have some chevy fixed rears out in teh shop if you need me to go check the count.

blacksheep10 said:
on a chevy what is the spline count on the later rear output for a yoke? I was always under the impression it was a lower spline count on the fixed yoke and 32 on the slip. Very good chance I'm incorrect here, as I've never counted, just stuck another stock one on and ran. I know the front is a lower spline count.
Lay, I have some chevy fixed rears out in teh shop if you need me to go check the count.

The rear yokes on the ford and chevys are 32 spline. Fronts are 10 or 30 IIRC.

FYI - the yokes from the Ford NP208 and I believe the Borg 1356 will also work on the 205. IIRC, you can also use yokes from the Dodge/Chevy 208 and 241 cases.

ford 205 are both 32 spline but I have never seen a 1350 on ford only on chevy

Call advance adapters and have em send u one... I just got one delivered with u bolts for $66... Not worth all the gas u will spend driving around looking for it