• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FordFrk's toyota build

Dain Bramage

well, its almost time :clappy: . got most of my parts in today, plus some extra :cool: . still missing my 3rd member and a couple miscellaneous parts. but here is what came today.

100_0265.jpg

rock sliders

100_0264.jpg

steering stabilizer, u-bolts, small diff armor, bilstien 5125 shocks

100_0263.jpg

shackle kit

100_0262.jpg

high-steer kit, front spring perches, idler arm, upper axle gusset, couple other things i am not sure about

100_0260.jpg

vented discs

100_0259.jpg

front shock hoops, SS brake lines, and front wheel spacers

100_0258.jpg

knuckle rebuild kit

100_0256.jpg

beefy front diff armor and long travel driveline

100_0254.jpg

FREEBIES!! 3 t-shirts, 1 beanie, and (2) 9 LED flashlights.

100_0253.jpg

on thursday i am dropping the truck and all the parts off at johns (robinhood) house, and hopefully the SAS will be done by monday, and most everything else done the next weekend.:clappy: :clappy:

Last edited:
Lucky matha fawker:flipoff: u know we are going beaten as soon as that is done i got a line on a transfer case this weekend and a toyota frame hehe:flipoff:

When its done I will talk taylor into bringing it up to my shop and we can get some ramp pics :;

Symon623 said:
Saweet man.....but Leaves? C'mon man.....:wtf: :D

coil overs are over rated my leaves use every bit of the 14" stroke on the shocks front and rear. Just like your 14" coil over that you pay big money for

lilyota said:
coil overs are over rated my leaves use every bit of the 14" stroke on the shocks front and rear. Just like your 14" coil over that you pay big money for

I didn't say coilovers....Coils. Grand Cherokee stuff. $110/pair new or $165/pair for RE lift springs. My theory is that of approach and departure angles and with flexy leaves toy get spring wrap (even in the front) which leads to traction bars (AKA links) which is just one step away from coils. :D So put the coils in to start. PLUS the coils ride so nice, you don't break a main coil and have to duct tape/c-clamp/vice-grip it to limp it back.

maybe in a couple years. eventually this is gonna be a full on truggy, linked front/rear, with an SBC, but right now its a DD, and since you probably couldnt tell, my funds are limited.:flipoff:

i hater u all those pretty new parts lol

If u need any help moving parts or getting parts to the shop let me know i am free this weekend and next complelty. Lets see some pics of the stright axle u picked up and all the misc stuff

well, i got pics of everything i got from trail gear on page one, except fot the diffy, which i dont feel like unwrapping. i will post pics of the axle tonight.

Sorry didn't mean to high jack just had to prove a point

I can't wait for this build:corn:

Last edited:
nice **** right there bro what color are u planning the cage and u know i can spray paint like a mofo lol:flipoff: :flipoff: