• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fords new recall

yes bvut you have to understand this guy has alwasy been true blue ford die hard
he gave me a bad time when i went to dark side
he told me they would figure out problem with the 6.0
and the new one would be a kick a(( motor

and he had a pretty silver dodge

My dodge, My dodge, My dodge, My dodge :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]: ...........................................................................................................................................................Shut the hell up.

I would hate to have to go as slow as you do towing over mountian passes if that chevy gasser is slower than your powerstroke was.:puke:

I don't know any mechanics that like them.

I'm an ASE Master Tech and I like my 01 Ford 7.3 PSD.

The Ford 6.0 and 6.4 can lick my balls though. The 7.3 was the last true diesel used in an F250/350 in my opinion. The Cummins 5.9 is certainly the superior motor, no doubt about that though. Dodge's miserable failure to get a true four door truck to the market before last week forced my decision to get a Ford 7.3 PSD over the Cummins. There's no need to discuss the GM option since GM's diesel offering was consistently a big piece of **** until the Isuzu 6.6 came around and by then it was too late for any used vehicles to be affordable by me.

WTF is with those gay ass fawkin dual tailpipes on the 08's? Ford has completely lost my respect with their 08's. Fawkin GAY!!!!!!

It has to do with the heat coming from the new exhaust system. They will all have something similar. It pulls in cool air to try and cool off the exhaust exiting the tailpipe..

Latest posts