• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Formula Offroad USA

BustedKnucklefilms

So glad the Icelandic guys decided to ship their cars over here and put on a show at Bikini Bottoms over the weekend. These guys are crazy. The soft soil and hard packed dirt made for a lot of carnage but their pit crew put in tireless hours to make sure they could continue to compete. I hope they come back again next year! :dblthumb:

Here is the worst crash I have ever seen.
WORST FORMULA OFFROAD CRASH EVER

And my favorite part. Hydroplaning!
FORMULA OFFROAD WATER SKIPPING IN THE USA

Rock Bouncer give it a try
ROCK BOUNCERS GO FORMULA OFFROAD RACING

Re:

My grandma looked into shipping her car to Africa and I wanna say it was like $1500 to put it in a container and send it over.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

nhl_bullitt said:
Cool that this event happened. I can't stop thinking about the cost to bring the vehicles over here.

I was told it was 6k per buggy and they brought around 16 buggies I think. What amazed me was they brought like 300 people with them. Definitely one of the coolest things I have gotten to see and they were all extremely nice.

CHOIRBOY is the TIM CAMERON of FORMULA OFFROAD

FORMULA OFFROAD COURSE 1 BIKINI BOTTOMS OFFROAD PARK

ROCK BOUNCER GOES FORMULA OFFROAD RACING

THE MOST INSANE FORMULA OFFROAD CRASH EVER!!

These guys put on a show :woot: also want to give a big thumbs up to the 4 bouncers that hung right in their with them :****:

What did they think of the course/terrain for their style of competition? I had always wondered if it would be worth it for them to come over here.

Awesome videos Matt!

I wondered the same thing as Lee. Almost impossible to duplicate what they have over there, but seems it was pretty close. I'd like to hear what their feedback was as well.

The soil had a lot more traction than they were used to which made for a lot of broken parts. The dust and silt was something they also don't deal with much. I don't know of any terrain that could have been closer to what they run though anywhere else in the USA unless we find a gravel put somewhere.
They normally make piles of gravel or sand at the bottom of the hills to give the drivers something to land in that isn't so violent.

cj7-377 said:
These guys put on a show :woot: also want to give a big thumbs up to the 4 bouncers that hung right in their with them :****:

300 Icelanders is a pretty big deal in Dyersburg! Heck 300 people from outside Dyer county is a big deal for Dyersburg. I hope y'all treated them well!

I've watch some of those guys crash idk how in the hell they move the next day. Some of those crashes are violent as hell.

Surely they didn't come all this way for just this one race? Any other races over here in the states for them?

This was the only event for this trip. They're all back home now. Working on options for next year soon.

RockHales said:
cool machine,not knocking it at all but will someone explain the coilovers laying flat please :dblthumb:

I'm guessing its his track bar / panhard set up. The four link doesn't appear to have a lot of triangulation so that's my guess.

617_Racing said:
I'm guessing its his track bar / panhard set up. The four link doesn't appear to have a lot of triangulation so that's my guess.
lol. That was my first thought too but then I was like no way that would work. Cool enough I supose,I like seeing new **** tried out.