• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Forum Signature, Put your REAL name in it!

Most people call me by my last name also. I guess because there are so many "Mikes". At work, alot of em just shorten it to "Pock", that's where the screen name came from. Figured I'd go ahead & do this in anticipation of the golden ticket ride at Gray Rock :dblthumb:

LandSpeeder said:
The HPO ride was awesome! Met some new folks... and some said, "Hey! I'm J-squared-doubleD-teabaggerWJ59er on Hardline!"
Who da fug is that?!
Seriously! If you are a self-respecting US citizen who introduces themselves by the name their parents gave them... PLEASE put it in your signature!
I think I met some of you over the years, but who would know...

Thats a good idea!!!! We were at Hawk Pride with our boys(they were the ones hollering at you in the chicken suit), and I am never shy, but I didn't know if I was supposed to walk up and say hey "I'm money_pit_yj from Hardline, my friends call me Dan in person." I was also nervous about riding with other folks cause it has been a while since I've been in a jeep climbing and crawling so we stuck to our self all day until we broke at the ditch, and some fine folks from Hardline came up and helped us!

money_pit_yj said:
Thats a good idea!!!! We were at Hawk Pride with our boys(they were the ones hollering at you in the chicken suit), and I am never shy, but I didn't know if I was supposed to walk up and say hey "I'm money_pit_yj from Hardline, my friends call me Dan in person." I was also nervous about riding with other folks cause it has been a while since I've been in a jeep climbing and crawling so we stuck to our self all day until we broke at the ditch, and some fine folks from Hardline came up and helped us!

LOL!! Them boys was cracking me up! I'm sure they were like most folks and only saw "a chicken" and not a costume of "choking the chicken"

Billcow said:
Done ,But i dont find it odd to have an online name because when i was a kid growing up everyone had (C.B's) base and mobile units and we all had (handle's) that you used when on the radio.

Damn you're old, cb and handles. :flipoff1: laughing1

Oh ****, I used to have a cb and a handle.......................... :'(

TacomaJD said:
Hey I'm that one legged rock hopper on Hardline, you might've seen me post once or twice...nice to meet ya :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Don't make me sing Hoppy berfday to you again, beech... :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
Don't make me sing Hoppy berfday to you again, beech... :flipoff1:

I like hoppy beer! And the food at Ihop! Man, what if they sold hoppy beer at Ihop? I might put in an application there..... :flipoff1:

Mine is already my name and last initial. When I was 22,drunk and dumb I made up the name DeeSnuts, as I got older it switched to nuts,then to Adam. Some forums won't let you change user names so the old ones are still around and a reminder being young and dumb.

Done!

AdamF said:
Mine is already my name and last initial. When I was 22,drunk and dumb I made up the name DeeSnuts, as I got older it switched to nuts,then to Adam. Some forums won't let you change user names so the old ones are still around and a reminder being young and dumb.
That's funny, I saw "AdamF" and your Kings Island comment, and I actually thought, "Nuts lives off that exit and his name is Adam too." :****: drool