• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Forum Signature, Put your REAL name in it!

I intended it to be the sound you make when you spit. pa-two-ie. But I think I may have misspelled it when I originally signed up on AOL back in the early 90's and the misspelling has just carried on through time. :drinkers:

I always thought it to be a jumbled knock off of the word payotee. (Cocaine). Or as Reece Bobby would say, Columbian Bam Bam.

Most people say Peyote. I don't really care. It was originally just kind of a joke but it kind of works out because that screen name is never taken anywhere I try to sign up. :)

TacomaJD said:
I always thought it to be a jumbled knock off of the word payotee. (Cocaine). Or as Reece Bobby would say, Columbian Bam Bam.

That is what I was thinking also.

Peyote = Cocaine!?!? Hahaha molaugh dam beer drinkers. You're a long ways off.. I mean a long ways. Unfortunately I have a bit it of experience on the past with both.. And believe me, they aren't even close to the same. Funny this was brought up, I had thought the same thing for a while.. Finally figured out PA TOO YEE was the spit sound bout a week or so ago. Bout pissed my pants laughing. That's funny ****.

kushKrawlin said:
Peyote = Cocaine!?!? Hahaha molaugh dam beer drinkers. You're a long ways off.. I mean a long ways. Unfortunately I have a bit it of experience on the past with both.. And believe me, they aren't even close to the same. Funny this was brought up, I had thought the same thing for a while.. Finally figured out PA TOO YEE was the spit sound bout a week or so ago. Bout pissed my pants laughing. That's funny ****.
Peyote does not equal cocain! It's similar to LSD it's a hallucinagen!

Re: Re: Re: Forum Signature, Put your REAL name in it!

al1tonyota said:
Peyote does not equal cocain! It's similar to LSD it's a hallucinagen!
didn't y'all see Young Guns??
"Hey Dog did you see the size of that chicken" Haha Dirty Steve was my favorite!! I named a horse "Dog" after the peyote scene in that movie. I thought his name was some sort of take on peyote too, maybe how you type it after partaking in it!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

JJ, I feel ya. I am a strange duck when it comes to my family as well. Thinking of ten ways to kill a man is only questioned in my mind when the tenth way falls on its face.

I spent the weekend in Mobile. I contemplated using seashell, a hammer, car, fingers, a boat oar, keys, etc to protect my loved ones.

I invite anyone that wants to steal my crap to the house. I will kill you twice :), I know CPR. My family is sacred and they take precedence over everything else. Guess I am lucky enough not to be as smart/opionated as you :)

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

rednecklights said:
Where'd yah learn that ... Drug school ?

Jon Piper
Ga southern /. So yes to ur question pippleton.

lowbudgetjunk said:
JJ, I feel ya. I am a strange duck when it comes to my family as well. Thinking of ten ways to kill a man is only questioned in my mind when the tenth way falls on its face.

I spent the weekend in Mobile. I contemplated using seashell, a hammer, car, fingers, a boat oar, keys, etc to protect my loved ones.

I invite anyone that wants to steal my crap to the house. I will kill you twice :), I know CPR. My family is sacred and they take precedence over everything else. Guess I am lucky enough not to be as smart/opionated as you :)

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence
Hahahaha!

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I spent the weekend in Mobile

I'm sorry.

I read recently where they did a big study on the 10 most miserable cities in America. Mobile was #9.

I've lived in Mobile. I'm currently living in Birmingham. Of the two, I'd prefer to live in Cullman.

Oh, and lived in Auburn for twenty years. I'd live there some more if I could. But it's no where near my current hobbies, which is getting people to put their names in their signatures.

My name is Scott Prince, I live in Temple Ga. bout 30 mile from the Bama line north of I-20 and I,m ScottsPics Prince on FB.