• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

forward when I go backwards....

Jeepless

Sleep deprived and proud
What in the hell did I do wrong, set it all up and when I pull the trigger to go whoooop right off the damn bench backwards...........FAWK ME!

Damn it all

Motor wires mixed up?

~T.J.

that was my first thougth, I walked away for the night, I didn't soder the wires on and it all looks right...I am sure its something simple....Damn torq ripped the damn driveline right off....

I just thought I would bring it to the experts for things to check when I come back to it tomorrow.

On the bottom of the radio you have a switch for channel 1/2/3 I believe you can switch channel 2 and switch the direction of what the radio sends out.

Also what ESC? I have seen a few do this and you can disc the battery and re-connect it and the motor will go the correct direction...

On the bottom of the radio you have a switch for channel 1/2/3 I believe you can switch channel 2 and switch the direction of what the radio sends out.

Also what ESC? I have seen a few do this and you can disc the battery and re-connect it and the motor will go the correct direction...

Goat brushless system

I swicthed the channel switch and it worked but the steering was reversed...

would it do this if the recivers was going south or a low batt?

Goat brushless system

I swicthed the channel switch and it worked but the steering was reversed...

would it do this if the recivers was going south or a low batt?

Did you program the ESC? There is an option for reversing the motor :awesomework:

Did you program the ESC? There is an option for reversing the motor :awesomework:

I did the one touch option, I will read read the manual ...tomorrow my brain hurts and I am mad cause i fried a cheap server trying to set up my disconnect.....the joys.

:eeek:

Uh, with brushless I thought all you had to do was switch 2 of the 3 wires to reverse the direction... or has that changed since I built my whirleybird? :eeek:

jack that was happining to me and still is all i did was had crash elp me figure what channel it wass and switched it. if you changed a channel and it switched your steering switch a different channel and see

jack that was happining to me and still is all i did was had crash elp me figure what channel it wass and switched it. if you changed a channel and it switched your steering switch a different channel and see

Are you running a tq3? I am half temped to grab a different radio, I will pick it up again tonight, damn I was pissed off last night.:haha:

Are you running a tq3? I am half temped to grab a different radio, I will pick it up again tonight, damn I was pissed off last night.:haha:

yes i am running a tq3 just figure out what channel runs the motor and witch one is for your steering and switch the little botton on the botom of controller for witch ever runs motor that is what i do. but be care ful when i do it it trys to take off so i have to set the trottle thing:awesomework:

there is three switches on the bottom by the power butten it either needs to be to the left or the right and it will say channle one channle two channle three try messing with those

I feel your pain jack. I have the same radio and accidentally hooked the motor to the steering channel and mine took off the bench too. try moving the mentioned switches to different channels. that fixed mine.:awesomework:

This is some funny stuff, but you know I fixed it with the little switches too....then I went to a dsm radio.

You want to see some configuration fun...jebus man you can control everything.:D