• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Free stuff in Tuscaloosa Np203, 305 Sbc

d_daffron

Everything is already gone

Does anyone in the Tuscaloosa area want a free Np203, or a chevy 305?
The 203 came out of my '79 K5 it has a part time kit installed, I had it pop out of 4wd a couple times on me but there isnt anything broken inside it. I Dont know if it was the shifter or case. Would definately be a good candidate for a 203/whatever doubler. It came from behind a TH350 and i do have the adapter to go with it. I know yall know what a 203 looks like, heres a pic to keep JohnG happy
perymate.jpg

Also got a 305 "HO" out of my '85 Monte carlo SS. It ran good when removed and didnt smoke. I beat the crap out of it for a few years before I pulled it. It has been sitting in my shop out of the weather for about 5 years now with no valve covers so it probably needs the pan pulled to check for critters and bugs.
gevegehu.jpg

Also got a set of 14bolt FF 3.73 gears for free. Nothing wrong with them. Theyre pretty much as good as a set of free used gears get.

Theres also a rusty 99 gmc 1500 sitting in My backyard no motor, trans, or tcase, but It does have a front and rear axle.
****It doesnt belong to me and THE PARTS OFF THIS TRUCK AREN'T FREE like the rest of the stuff, but i can get you pics and a phone number to my buddy that owns it if you need something and yall can workout a price.

Latest posts