• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FREEROCK ROCKCRAWLING SERIES

MMountain

Where's Nessie?
This is going to be a really cool take on competive rockcrawing at several great parks in the Southeast. Competitors are judged on freestyle by the crowd just like the monster truck events! Don't miss these!
For more info go to www.mudcoveredproductions.com

Every park will have a different course. No two will be the same so that everybody gets to run in something different depending on which park they are at because no two rigs are good at the same thing. this should be good as long as people get involved. YOU HAVE TO HAVE PARTICIPANTS IN ORDER TO GROW YOUR SPECTATOR CROWD. Want to make more money doing what you have fun doing? Pay it forward like all of the other racers in history have done. Do you thing Bob Chandler made a killing for driving his truck up on the cars and popping out the back windows?

SHOW UP....... SHOW OFF...... GET PAID! That's how you will make your money as the event grows and word of mouth gets out about it.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED............................ BEGINNING TO FEEL BURNT OUT[/size][/size][/size]

rock yuppie said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED............................ BEGINNING TO FEEL BURNT OUT[/size][/size][/size]

ill come watch!

are yall going to do a complex slow crawling course..... or a fast rockbouncer course?

xjkrawler said:
ill come watch!

are yall going to do a complex slow crawling course..... or a fast rockbouncer course?

I want to mix it up so that we have a fast out of the gate section, then some tight banking dirt turns that takes you to the solid rock slabs area and then returns you back to the dirt obstacle area. I have a lot of work to do in order to make this happen.

Is it freestyle or racing? If its freestyle, just put some dirt jumps out, some cars to run over, and be done. Why mess with something that Monster Trucks already figured out?

J. J.

patooyee said:
Is it freestyle or racing? If its freestyle, just put some dirt jumps out, some cars to run over, and be done. Why mess with something that Monster Trucks already figured out?

J. J.
exactly!!!

I've never competed in anything, and recently I've been wanting to go fast, but I like the idea of winning because I was the fastest, not because I rolled 16 times and excited the crowd :driving:

race_jeep said:
I've never competed in anything, and recently I've been wanting to go fast, but I like the idea of winning because I was the fastest, not because I rolled 16 times and excited the crowd :driving:

I would say that this isn't the right series for you. I could be wrong but I see this as trying to be something different then the now-standard rock race. There's a bazillion rock races for you if all you want to do is see who is fastest.

J. J.

I dont think it should be like Monster trucks, its Free Style Rock Crawling, make something different like several runs up hills like WTF and Bad Egg, The freestyle part comes in play on how you get to the top not how fast. Crowd chooses, some people like Timmie Cammeron style (me included) Blast up over the hardest ****, while others like the John G. style finness your way up the sickest lines going slow and showing off the capablities of the rig, Balls to the wall is not the only cool thing about rock crawling, that way us people who have **** rigs, but no how to use them well, can get in on the action and not feel like we gotta brake **** or have the bad ass rig to do it.

off my podium now,
thanks for listening.

The OP is the one who drew the tie-in to Monster Trucks. People who finesse would get booed off the stage at a monster truck show. IMO, you want finesse go to a rock crawling comp. There's plenty of those already. The CROWD is going to determine the winner in this event. The crowd only cares about one thing ... BLOOD!

J. J.

patooyee said:
The OP is the one who drew the tie-in to Monster Trucks. People who finesse would get booed off the stage at a monster truck show. IMO, you want finesse go to a rock crawling comp. There's plenty of those already. The CROWD is going to determine the winner in this event. The crowd only cares about one thing ... BLOOD!

J. J.
This is true!

I agree finesse at a Monster Truck event would get boo'd off the floor, but this aint Monster Trucks, the Title says Free Rock ,
so weres the rocks in dirt jumps and cars. IMO Free Rock should be in the rocks, so now we are back to crawlin or bouncen. I have seen as many people excited to see John G. make the bounty hill at Mountainside (down in the bear cove) as I have seen them get excited about brian cole on cable hill.

They both have there appeal.

Thats all I was trying say.

Cool idea, I am not into freestyle events mostly because freestyle and crowd enjoyment usually costs a lot of money :flipoff1:

i have a mini monster truck and im pretty good at rolling over. maybe this is an event i can actually win. i wish we had more details on what freestyle actually is.