• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FREEROCK ROCKCRAWLING SERIES

What about having diffrent corses at every park and the park owner gets to choose the day of the race / comp. that way it would still have the suprise factor, you wouldnt were out one place in the park, and it would motovate everyone to ride the whole park instead of just one spot. Also if you wanted to do a (free style) kind of comp you can do it seprate that way those that dont have the rig or experance with that WFO style of driveing can choose not . The main thing is keep it fun if it gets too serious people will get pissed off and want to start fighting over some dumb **** just my OP. :drinkers:

Looks like its time to put the Stroked 408 motor from my drag car in the Jeep

2009-12-06162458-1.jpg

I thought about saving it for a mud bog truck on V-Treads, but I would have more fun at these FreeRock events

rock yuppie said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED............................ BEGINNING TO FEEL BURNT OUT[/size][/size][/size]
I was watching the Top Truck Callenge last night on the outdoor channel, Something similar would be a good idea. Have a deep water with logs obsticle, a frame twister, some kind of horsepower hill climb, the tank trap is cool but would probly cause a few flooding issues on the lower c.o.g. rigs :fish: A couple of jumps for Zuki Scott :****:

FroggF350 said:
Looks like its time to put the Stroked 408 motor from my drag car in the Jeep

2009-12-06162458-1.jpg

I thought about saving it for a mud bog truck on V-Treads, but I would have more fun at these FreeRock events

Badass woopaw for sure, but better exercise that Demon and put some fuelie on top of her and let er eeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaatttt. :driving: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

OKAY..... SO HOW MANY FOLKS DO WE HAVE ON THIS BOARD WHO ARE WILLING TO TURN THERE JUNK LOOSE AND GET THE CROWD FIRED UP?????????

BEFORE THESE PARK OWNERS ADVERTISE THIS EVENT AND SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY TO GET IT GOING, PLEASE POST UP IF YOU ARE GOING TO ENTER IN. ONCE WE ADVERTISE WE ARE COMMITED. IF NO BODY SHOWS UP TO RACE, THE CROWDS ARE GOING TO BE PISSED AT THE PARK OWNER. I WOULD RATHER POST UP THAT WE HAD FIVE RIGS COMPETING IF THATS ALL WE HAVE.

count me in, my junk may not be the prettiest but I aint scared to to stand on it. :****: :spin:
I dont know what all parks I can attend.

is that all :dunno: ................... jsut one person :dunno: ................... I am going to advertise that we are going to hold a free style rock crawling event on May 8th to watch one guy turn it loose.

SOME HOW I JUST DONT SEE THAT DRAWING IN A CROWD....... :wtflol:

Im gonna be picking up a new set of 47 LTBs tomorrow, so maybe with the new whoompow and bigger tires I can let er eat :eat:
How soon will the events start? I may not have the motor in by then, but the 350 should be good enought for now. More people will enter, not sure why they are not responding. I know Alan (budget YJ) will, and Zuki Scott aint skeered to turn the ole sammy loose. :driving:

I talked to several today that said they were in 100%. I will be working this weekend with a big track hoe to begin building the area for the event. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Seems to me that this is buildin up to the point that the competitor that TOTALLY DESTROYS their "ROCKCRAWLER" will be the winner every time :wtflol:

I don,t know about the rest of yall , but I enjoy goin to parks and TRAIL RIDING & ROCK CRAWLING with my SUZUKI BUGGY , as much as I like some GO FAST COMPETITION ever now and then :****:

I guess what I am tryin to say is that I don,t have a "MONSTER TRUCK BUDGET" to repair my ZUKI between EVERY COMP , and yet still be be able to visit parks and TRAIL RIDE & CLIMB OBSTACLES in between !

Hmmmmmmmm ..........maybe if I had a JUNKY STOCK ZUKI ,with a WELDED REAR END and a ROLL CAGE , I could TRASH IT OUT and not care :dunno:

OK, This is Ian Price of the FREEROCK NATIONALS here to answer questions. Let me start by saying there is no need to destroy you ride to win!!! :****: We ran a single obstacle charity event last month and had NO rolls and NO breaks! To answer the question of what do you get if you win, $5 of EVERY ticket sold goes to the pot + 100% of driver registration fee ($25 per driver). The payout is 70% to first, 20% to second, and 10% to third. There is no point in competing if you aren't after enough money to fix what yo break and we understand that very well. This is also a points championship with a nother payout going to the season champ. So far in our events we have seen that deep pockets alone will not win this event. Get creative with your style and your rig. Everyone seems to forget this is a free STYLE comp., the style part is what will win it for you.

Thanks for helping us out with the info, Ian. These are going to be some events that will be fun for both competitors and spectators. thumb.gif

Well, even under tornado warnings we had a great show at Hawk Pride. We had one role and minimum breakage. It did seem to be a case of the "near stock" showing up the big rigs though. We are really looking forward to May 8th at Mountian Side in Gladsden now and hope to see you all there. I would like to thank all of those people that braved the weather to come see our event, you are all HARD CORE :****:

OKAY GUYS IT IS HERE. TIME TO COME OUT TO MOUNTAIN SIDE FOR THIS EVENT. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE GOOD WEATHER AND EVEN BETTER PEOPLE READY TO HAVE SOME FUN. BOTTOM LINE, PUT ON A GOOD SHOW, EARN SOME POCKET MONEY, WITH OUT TEARING YOUR STUFF TO PIECES. AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE WILL ALL LAUGH AND HAVE A BLAST TALKING ABOUT THE DAYS EVENTS.

MUD COVERED PRODUCTIONS WILL BE SETTING THIS THING UP AND RUNNING IT FOR YOU. THEY ARE SAYING THE DRIVERS MEETING IS AT 11:00 AND THE EVENTS BEGIN AT NOON. SEE YALL THERE.