• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fri-4/24. Anybody up for Evans/Elbe??? Or somewhere?

HotRod, if you're there and want to, I'd be willing to check out SunRise or Rainier Vista and then go run the Busy when Chop and (maybe) Horus shows. Figure 1:00 - 2:00pm ???

That sounds good.....I plan on being up there @ 10-10:30. White 4Runner in my sig.:D

I'm going to try to swap in my 5.29's and rear locker tonight.:awesomework:

I still plan on being there around noon. Should be set up and ready to wheel a couple hours later.

Discount Tire loaned me a 60% tread BFG KM (their original MT design) to use this weekend. My replacement KM2 will not be in until Tuesday. How cool is that!

:beer:

couple of hours? What's takin' so long?

Chop, when you gonna show?

HotRod, I usually run cb channel 4. You have one?

Yup, I got a 95 Grand Cherokee. I'm still shootin for 10 but it'll probably be 10:30 or 11:00 when I pull in to the parking/camping area. I'm towing with an old 3/4 ton suburban - blue. 425-495-2925, channel 4

That sounds good.....I plan on being up there @ 10-10:30. White 4Runner in my sig.:D

I'm going to try to swap in my 5.29's and rear locker tonight.:awesomework:

If ya don't get the locker in it's not a big deal. If it's not raining you should pass most trails just fine. The begining of Sunrise is pretty messed up but shouldn't do any body damage. Gottcha is cake and Rainier Vista is pretty easy when it's dry. Main line is a cake walk just don't try the hole right before turn off to the stump trail.......
Have fun!

I will be up there around noon. Looking for someonre to run busy with. Sounds like channel 4. I have a small job in Oly. but I will start early and be there there between 11:30 to 12:30, Fred