• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday Bitches

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
Friday -wake up around 9am and hop on a plane to Orlando.
Saturday-Saturday =Get on the cruise ship for a week long vacation.

Btw- just graduated college this past Wednesday. Party time!

work out at 7 in the morning then not sure what I am doing this weekend.
Pretty sure Green might get beat if it don't rain to much

Friday, Grandfather's funeral :'( :'( and family time.

Saturday, Try load the Yota up and hit the woods with the new girlfriend to blow off some steam. thumb.gif

Sunday, Fix whatever gets broke from Saturday :dunno:

Congrats JR Hall :dblthumb:

Friday work and get hired on at a new company hopefully by the end of the day then partying the rest of the weekend.

jrhall said:

Looks like we got the same plans just different ports. Packin bags friday and headin to mobile early sat morn and hopin on a boat for 7 day cruise. Wife just graduated nursing school so were celebrating before she FINALLY goes to work. Where all you goin?
Ours is Jamaca, Cozumel, Gran Caymens

Congrats on the college graduation!!!

F: Building cable on Mustang Island, hang out on the beach, drive back to Houston.
Sa: Training a super hot female for the road bike part of a tri., chillax, big ass law school party.
Su: Beach with friend girl and new kayak, brunch, riding (with) female again, yard work.

Friday: Work
Saturday: Work some more and get the buggy ready for..
Sunday: Go hit some trails with Rockwell607 in Bath, NY

jrhall said:

:woot: :cougar: flashemifyougotem :drinkers:

Go do DR this morn and see if my rib is broken. Its been 3 weeks and I still can't lay down at night.
Rest of the day, I might have to go put a whistle in a ditch for Wyatt's Brother in Law, if not, go get a skid steer and start clean up of place
Sat: Work on my yard with skid steer, then to the shop and clean up a bunch of scrap and axles and such. Later in the day start on track down by teh creek shaping jumps for Miles' Bachelor party
Sun: Work on track and trees for bachelor party. booyang booyang booyang :woot:

Weekend: I'm not aware of any plans made by me or for me yet. Wife likely has been overbooked and I dont even know it.

Tonight, load the kayaka top the vitty, load the Husky on trailer, get the security PIN for the Harley so hopefully it will start, then date night with the lady :cougar:

Saturday, Puppy is going for a maiden float with a few coworkers/friends. Took the front seat out of the 'yak molaugh

Sunday morning hook up the trailer to head to IL to trade the Husky n get a hand job from :cougar: at some point.....DON'T LET OUT!!

You still got that lady in Stillwell or whatever or you got a new one up in your 'neck? And when you going to start supplying pics of these float trips?

InDaShop said:
You still got that lady in Stillwell or whatever or you got a new one up in your 'neck? And when you going to start supplying pics of these float trips?
**** NO! She is the one that stiffed me for $200 bail $ and took 3 months to repay me....Thanks for the set up P and Dedre thumb.gif laughing1 No it's a new girl I just met, 40, 12 yo kid, amazing rack and likes my boner :woody:

Float trip pics of 5 guys fishing and a lab/mastiff puppy? You are an odd one. None of these trips ever get 'girls gone wild' as there are rarely many females on them and the ones that are need to keep their clothes on.

Joc said:
Looks like we got the same plans just different ports. Packin bags friday and headin to mobile early sat morn and hopin on a boat for 7 day cruise. Wife just graduated nursing school so were celebrating before she FINALLY goes to work. Where all you goin?
Ours is Jamaca, Cozumel, Gran Caymens

We are leaving out coco beach area, I believe costa miya, belize, and cozumel... ready to eat like a king!

Congrats JR, now quit being a web wheeling POS and buy something and get back to wheeling, or at least post some more 35% :cougar: BITCH. :flipoff1:

Wife is still in hospital on bed rest, so I will be hanging out with my son and taking him up to St. Vincent's some over the weekend. If I can find some time during naps, probably do some maintenance to the truck.