• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday Bitches

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I guess P is dead, so I will start this bitch! :****:

Nothing going on here. Hanging with the wife all weekend, flag football on Sunday. I am sure we will go eat tonight and Sat night. Other than that pretty low key weekend, getting ready for guy's night next Friday!

Tonight -- loadin' the trailer and hittin' up a Mac Lethal show at the Riot Room in Westport.
Sat -- Wheelin Tuttle all day, drink beers and get stoopid at night
Sunday -- drive back, unload. laaaaundry...

Friday: Wings tonight

Saturday: Grayrock

Sunday: Not sure yet, may go to the driving range and hit a few Golf balls.

Just got thur with a full work day with dad. Started this moring at 4 and still not done.

Saturday is GrayRock

Sunday spent some time with the wife.

Fri- chillin, do a load or 2 of laundry

Sat-Work until 3 the Out to Kellys' to Mount the 44s and Unwrap the New Atlas :woot: :woot: and pay some on my Steel...

Sun- hang out wit the Grill out, maybe even get alittle?

Friday - Worked then went skiing, drinking
Saturday - Work then go skiing, drinking
Sunday - Work then watch race

Today: nothing
Saturday: work on the trailer and do some routine maintenance.
Sunday: do some more work on the house. and hang out with the girlfriend.

TealJ VL said:
Fri- chillin, do a load or 2 of laundry

Sat-Work until 3 the Out to Kellys' to Mount the 44s and Unwrap the New Atlas :woot: :woot: and pay some on my Steel...

Sun- hang out wit the Grill out, maybe even get alittle?

I wish I would have ordered when Kelly did the order last week.......... I was waiting on the $$, now I have it and don't have anyone to lump order with :wtflol: :gtfo:

MUCHADO said:
I wish I would have ordered when Kelly did the order last week.......... I was waiting on the $$, now I have it and don't have anyone to lump order with :wtflol: :gtfo:
He who hesitates masturbates......or is it you snooze you lose??? anyway, we'll get you set up one way or another

Fri, another 12, then headed cross country for a couple hours from BFE KS to BFE MO to pick up Kalli. Only got lost once, but the sport inspired suspension and that v6 in my wife's accord loved those southern MO sweepers. I kind of had fun on the backroads. Got home at 9 again.
Sat, up early (hell I don't sleep more than 2 hrs at a time) and burned some stuff, pull axle, get ryan's tube, shower, deliver axle on the way to Kalli's swim meet all by 11
Sun, work on jeep I hope.

Yesterday-Worked then hung out with the wife. It was her birthday so we chilled at the crib, grilled steaks, played gutiar hero!
Saturday- Work then go home and install sirius radio in wifes jeep. (old one went out a month or two ago) Then unload trailer, then work on the commando.
Sunday- Do some work on the commando then it's time for my wifes other birthday present...Buddy of mine is a pilot and he's gonna take us flying around Tuscaloosa! Thought it would be different and kinda cool.

Friday, rolled the Turd one last time... took the axles out from under it and drug it back to its spot at Kelly's place on its roof :****: Ill post pics it was pretty fun . Ate at Emory's and had beers after that. Then Miles and I raced the fitty's around the track behind his house until one of his neighbor's came over and gave us a talking too booyang ( he was checking that it wasnt some young kids or something. ) Drank alot of beers at my moms played cards and ate Gambino's Pizza loller.gif

Sat/ Today: Headed to Southern Missouri to see my grandparents and a few other relative's get's us that much closer to the 'Ham. GET LOTS OF PHONE CALLS from Woods since he bought THE buggy today ! :woot: He's excited like a kid at Christmas SON !

Sunday: GO HOME FINALLY ! :driving:

P said:
and a few other relative's get's us that much closer to the 'Ham. GET LOTS OF PHONE CALLS from Woods since he bought THE buggy today ! :woot: He's excited like a kid at Christmas SON !

Sunday: GO HOME FINALLY ! :driving:

whose buggy was it?

Woods said he rode it until dark last night, then went back and rode it today until around 3... I saw them at Sonic here in Dorumiton when we were pulling into the house. :dblthumb:

I heard about Joe's new toy too... I need to borrow it sometime ! booyang laughing1 That isnt going to be any better for his back AT ALL. :****:

HB learned to ride the fitty this weekend too, she's on it now SON booyang

Ambo said:
And Daddy is taking her this weekend to buy some sweet gear! booyang

and I am delivering her new ride tommorrow afternoon. booyang

That correct P. You need to let that girl have it so you don't destroy it.

Cool man :woot:

Im un-sure what direction we will go on the fitty's I guess its up to the boss ( HB ) booyang

Yes she is getting riding gear this weekend though, there are only 2 types of motorcycle rider's those that have been down and those that are going down. She has a sweet helmet already, but if she's going to start riding with "the boys" around our neighborhood and getting into it she needs more gear so she's as safe as possible ! thumb.gif

I feel like "Steve" is to fast for her, that is why she has only ridden it in 1st gear and I have not even mentioned shifting to her. laughing1

The ZB will be good for her cause it shure isn't a speed demon, and all the lights work on it as well for sum night riding.
She is gona show them boys up fo show. :woot: :woot: :woot: