• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday Bitches

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Tonight - Dinner with Family
Tommorrow - Not sure, maybe some tinkering and errands, then Bama game on TV at 6pm
Sunday - More of the same, Jen has a baby shower to through

Not much, should be relaxing and maybe I can get some stuff down downstairs.

Friday-grilling then concert at cowboys
Sat-studying for finals
sun-studying for finals

next week-studying for finals

Tonight, making dinner for my GF, lay low, flashemifyougotem
Tomorrow, Watch Iowa get spanked by Ohio St, then off to dinner/hockey
Sunday....nada

Im goin to do what ive been doin for the past 2 weeks.... practically hunting everyday and alil bit of studying... :****:

Tonite-Wine and Dine the wife!
Tomorrow-Do some work on the 54 Chev Truck and if there is time try to get a **** box out of my back yard! ;D Then Bama game!
Sunday-Same as Sat. without the Bama game.

Today: Worky...... then go get new wheels and tires fir 4wheeler.

Sat: Worky for a lil bit then :drinkers: and BAMA

Sun: Ride 4 wheelers in Brookewood :drinkers:

Today work on 2 reserach papers that are due monday.

Tonight drive to Gulf to work on shaker screen Saturday and Sunday where a guy that said he could weld welded it. They thought it would be cheaper to get a local guy to fix it. Now they are payin me to come redo what he has messed up. Gona cost them double. :****:

Sunday work then drive home. I love me some extra money. :woot:

Get off work bout 12, eat , go do some finish touch work on the buggy. Fingers Crossed tight, I'll get to back it out of the shop today. :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

Tonight - Prolly just chill and play some Modern Warfare 2 .

Saturday - Gonna do a lil 20 mile pedal around Lake Lurleen. Watch the BAMA game.

Sunday - Start taken stuff off the Dodge to get it buffed. (I hate red)

Well I will not be doing anything this weekend . I have to work Saturday so that blows my whole weekend . But gotta make that money ! laughing1 loller.gif

Friday: Dinner and :drinkers: with some friends
Saturday: Concealed carry course at the Sheriff's Dept. so that takes up most of the day.
Sunday: Go and check out the hunting lease for rifle season opening next weekend. Do homework and get ahead so I don't have to do **** next weekend other than kill bambi, watch football and drink beer.

Went and got HB... chilled at the apartment with her and Chris's kids

Today, put my new bed together and then went and got the box and mattress set. HB and I just finished eating pizza we ordered in and are headed to the hot tub for a bit . May be headed to get Sweet Pea from Dollar ( he's working today ) just waiting to hear from him. Up to HB what we do this evening.

Sunday HB , whatever she wants to do thats what we will do ! :woot: