• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FRIDAY thread (early start)

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Figured I'd start one for a change.

Friday: UAB Orientation day 3 - register classes. (I have no idea what classes to take now, i'm dropping my business major) :eek: Also thinking about going to see STEP BROTHERS! 8) Anybody else going?
Saturday: Write articles, and whatever
Sunday finish articles and start UAB required summer reading. (I'm a little late on that)

Wow. :eek:

Tomorrow take contractor license test. paint buggy .
Sat Sun, cut grass, do what wife says, and then go to pool to work with my daughter on her swimming. Shes got to jump in and swim 5' before she can get promoted to PS3.

Saturday: Hopefully I'm going to the mud bog and rock crawl competition with my son. I'd compete in the rock crawl but I don't want to break my rig.
Sunday: Not sure, maybe I'll work around the house.

Friday-Sunray Engineering...make cupholders, new "beater" skins, install p/s overflow
Saturday-drive to Albuquerque to pick up family at airport
Sun-Wed-Silverton CO
Thurs-Albu to Clayton
Fri/Sat-Clayton
Sun-Home

:spin: loller.gif pepper.gif thumb.gif

Friday= Go to Rogersville for Wedding
Saturday= Be in wedding
Sunday= Clean up front axle

fri - work, chill with the wife
sat - put radiator in mom's car, chill with the parents
sun - nothing planned but more than likely nothing exciting

the outlook for truck work this weekend is doubtful :(

Friday- Work 630a-7p come home cut grass.
Sat-Work 630a-7p come home and pack
Sun-Work 630a till I leave work early at 5pm and head to the beach, pray for surf!

Cole said:
Friday= Go to Rogersville for Wedding
Saturday= Be in wedding
Sunday= Clean up front axle

Your weekend sucks!

Friday-Maybe Step Brothers???
Sat.- Work then work on other folks shiat!
Sunday-If all goes well sat. shoot some guns and drink some beers! If not see sat.

friday... work, bolt early, tear out front end from yoterr... ride bikes till we get tired...
saturday... ghey ass wedding, holding a camera--even gayer. I hate bridezilla ass bitches.. but evening should be fun, open bar--- pepper.gif BOOM BOOM WID DA BRIDESMADES hitit
sunday... guy comin to my house to give me cash for my toyota axles, plus bring me some that need rebuilt that i'll flip so I can buy tars for the dirtyX... go down to storage in Spring Hill after that and retrieve my 60 and start the swappn process up front...

Half-ass okay weekend. Really wish I didnt have to go to this wedding... wasn't going to the bach party good enufff???

going to river rock... going to leave early friday, wheel sat and sun... try out the refined front bumpstops.... maybe try a little motoX w/ the buggy, maybe....

Friday, Get off work, drink do house **** and go out with the GF once she is off work

Saturday, take Chloe to the vet and then put miles in on the bike since I know I will not touch my shed project. Drink that night

Sunday....not a clue. repeat of saturday I assume

Fri- Off work on buggy do some other errands. Ricky we are going to step brothers at 7:30 at Rave in Vestavia if you wanna go.

Sat - Fab work or bsing around, depends on when P is coming over for Fab Day

Sun - Either or from the day before

friday & saturday....working all day & night....

sunday....finish putting flooring and seats back in the buggy and drive it around bc i can't stand it looking the way it does....broke down and dejected....

F try to leave work early, finish a few small things and drive buggy around testy testy 1,2

Sat Worky around the house, garage wait for HB if she is going to be home Sat if not Matt O buggy fab

Sun Depends on Saturday and HB getting home from vacation...

Scatter in the entire weekend 50 riding as well. Ive been riding that thing so much lately I forgot to mention it laughing1

I was going to put pegs on the rear of it off the BMX I have so I can learn some pop a wheelie donuts... :afro: Muchado, were's my 5590 or whatever you called the flat bill.

Friday - head to the lake put briskets on the smoker and drink beer.

Saturday - Smith Lake Airshow

Sunday - cleanup and recovery

air-4.jpg

install brake upgrade, exhaust, and chip on M5...close shop at noon. 18 holes, get ready for rock crawl comp tomorrow.