• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FRIDAY thread (early start)

Work or more or less be at work today.

Saturday adult birthday party on the river.

Sunday rest an dmaybe some more river time.

All weekend will be spent spending time with Crystal since she has been outa town for 7 days. thumb.gif

vanguard said:
I'd compete in the rock crawl but I don't want to break my rig.
What on gods green earth is that BS? Come on son, it wasn't built to sit in the gheyrage, it was built to rock crawl, and you are avoiding the rocks for a scare of breakage???

Friday- Grab trailer from storage
Saturday- Get rid of K5 somehow, pick up chopped '49 Chevy cab project that I got given to me to get it out of their shop. P- you want to build a rat truck with a rough chopped '49?
Sunday- Load the Triple Nickel and pack the trailer. Its going to Kansas this week on the 1st leg of its journey to Attica.

InDaShop said:
What on gods green earth is that BS? Come on son, it wasn't built to sit in the gheyrage, it was built to rock crawl, and you are avoiding the rocks for a scare of breakage???

Friday- Grab trailer from storage
Saturday- Get rid of K5 somehow, pick up chopped '49 Chevy cab project that I got given to me to get it out of their shop. P- you want to build a rat truck with a rough chopped '49?
Sunday- Load the Triple Nickel and pack the trailer. Its going to Kansas this week on the 1st leg of its journey to Attica.

**** YES I DO !!! got any pics Im all the **** over that dood !! Holy hell PM me ! drool hitit :fish: pepper.gif :eat:

Friday night - work on seperating H1 rims from the military tires, and put on new tires
Saturday - probably still working on the H1 rims (yea yea i am that slow) and hang with wife and daughter
Sunday - acid wash garage floor then pressure wash and then hopefully it will stop raining from this damn Hurricane Dolly and i can stain the garage floor.
also if time permits take the 47 in screen tv that resides in the corner of my garage and figure out what happened to it

PS... I dont care how rough it is, pics request was because I got excited as **** ! great body lines, Im thinking nasty thoughts...

[attachment deleted by admin]

OMFG Im literally shaking Im so damn excited.... Wyatt your killing me man, I cant believe it I think Im still in shock...

cab2.jpg

It needs a ton of love, and I still need to get it but yeah, I dont need it, and thought of you. Hopefully have it tomorrow.

blacksheep10 said:
damn, P is retired from fab work. I am in the look mode for that **** too :flipgotcha:

You have to many distractions as it is ! Plus you got the house's going on ! DOH !!!

( dont tell anyone but my Bender got mounted yesterday and I actually bent tube for Matt O's buggy.... :eek: )

P said:
You have to many distractions as it is ! Plus you got the house's going on ! DOH !!!

( dont tell anyone but my Bender got mounted yesterday and I actually bent tube for Matt O's buggy.... :eek: )
BUT I AIN'T GONNA TELL NOBODY ELSE!

Matt O. said:
I mounted that bitch and went to bending the tube and P was like I wanna do it you are having all the fun. So he did :flipoff1:

laughing1 theres some things im just not able to stand back and watch......

Defianetly dont wanna watch that... thumb.gif

I inherited a TRD Yota rearend repair yesterday and wrecked the 50 on asphalt in shorts with a 3rd gear ( top speed ) wheelie loop out.... sore and road rashed up , Muchado will join the crowd soon :flipoff1:

Got rid of the hideous growth my back yard had in it.... Oh I mean, CheapJ7's truck finally went home... along with his dirty bike and a pair of yota cases loller.gif

We are blingin out Matt's frontend right now, the lil tube bumper for the steering ram is cool , he's adjusting his ram for more effecient stuurin and Im playin on his puter before I finish welderin it up !!

My buggy has proper headlights that dont blow fuses either... last night thing, ... beer Chase rode his 50 to Wesleys at like 1:30am .... down 78 , crazy fugger I didnt follow him Amber and I went over there to see if he made it, no bike and she wouldnt go in so we went home and went to bed. He showed up arond 4 summin and slept in his truck. He had stashed his bike in the woods by Wesleys laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 Crazy ass youngins

Chase is crazy!

Operation "P's Cab" complete.

Paul its already cut, so you could roadster style it, or weld the roof back on. The top of the roof has 3/4 thick bodyfiller that is cracking off!!! OMG is has so much character! We all gathered around it and all concluded that it would be best to run the top as is with the filler like it is. Total conversation piece. The bottom of the cab is near rust free, and the dash is perfect. The firewall has a ton of filler caked on it for no other reason but to smooth the firewall. I'd smack it with a hammer and give it the same look as the roof. Doors are great, just need the tops welded on to fit the chop.

All in all, a steal for a free cab. Going to take some work on that front edge of the roof to reattach afrer the chop though.

We need to figure out a relay SON!

P.S. Operation "K5 Blazer sale" complete.

Right on, your the man !!! Im already in love with it and havent even seen it ! laughing1 Conversation piece it shall be..

I really want it to be fast as **** but still drive anywere , Im excited man !! thumb.gif

Friday started out with a BBQ and Rockwilds and some grinding on the frame.

Yesterday we got started in the buggy project. We are putting some tube on my Jeep frame and buggying it out. It won't be the most hi-tech looking buggy, but it will fit the wife and I in new seats and let us beat on it some more. Finished off the day by playing poker and pissing my MIL off because she is a drunk.

Today, more of the same as yesterday.