• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday

race_jeep

Fri- off work, gonna sleep a few hours then head to gray rock and sell some shirts
sat- sell some shirts
sun- maybe try and get a little riding in :driving:

Who you selling shirts for race_jeep?

Friday: Took off work to get some general running around done.
Saturday: :driving: :woot:
Sunday: :dunno:

Friday: work then spend a night out on the town with the wife and no kids

Saturday: Work on getting my shop closed in for the winter

Sunday: finish whatever is left on my shop and start cleaning up the mess of branchs that I cut down in the yard.

Hey Wyatt looking like i'm going to be in town 10/31-11/2. I'd like to stop by and check out the progress on the hot rod.

Blase said:
Hey Wyatt looking like i'm going to be in town 10/31-11/2. I'd like to stop by and check out the progress on the hot rod.

Bring it! I know Monday night we have Trick-or-Treating in town. Our neighborhood sucks, indians and asians turn off every light in their houses at 6pm.
Tuesday should be good, Wednesday I'm playing flag football in the Texans Practice Dome so looks like Tuesday the 1st is the best right now.

Friday- nothing that I know of
Sat- morning soccer, who knows wife will likely have it booked up
Sun- morning church, afternoon head to Steves to work on the LeMons Jeep.

Tonight, Either go to a friends and drink beer and talk about a Cancun trip. Or stay home and drink beer and make a slab o pork for some carnitas

Saturday, 11am Iowa game which means to the bar I go to gaze at Mackenzie. I need to get a pic of/with/in her. laughing1 no plans at night, likely something with the GF

Sunday, no plans other than yard work, source some siding to patch up a spot that rotted away and load the trailer more with junk that needs to go to the dump.

In Jonesboro with HB all weekend, bowling, swimming, art museum and whatever else we can find to get into !

Dinner and movie with the wife tonight.

Saturday is Grey Rock with the crew.

Sunday prob gona put more baby furniture together.

i think im gunna bail on going to gray rock and save it for the big event. from what ive heard thats RBD after thanksgiving.
tonight, i have no idea what im going to do. look for work? anyone know of any fabrication shops hiring?