• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FRIDAY

Blase

Friday-work .....THEN STALK A BITCH
Saturday- machine some more parts, mow some grass, watch the wee little one while the oldest and mom go to a party.
Sunday- visit with my sister and her family that are passing through on there way to virgina. Go out to eat with my in-laws for my father in laws birthday.

Dam that sounds like a nice laid back weekend to me!! All but the stalking part.....that **** is hard work and will make a nigga go crazy if he ain't careful :flipoff1:

Hoping to bust ass on MORE house TLC and get this bitch up for sale before July. :dunno:
  • Jackhammer some 'crete
  • clean gutters
  • paint foundation
  • finish exterior paint
  • paint shutters
  • clean, possibly refinish some hardwood in a small BR
  • snake a basement drain with mah cawk
  • minor landscaping

All this while being pulled in different directions by friends, fiance, etc to keep from getting this **** done! laughing1

Fri- Bail early from work for bulletproof vest fitting :flipoff1:
Sat- Mount some 39's in the AM. 12:something movie with wife and West
Sat Evening: pool and beer
Sun- need to make chassis roller and possibly load in the trailer to go to buddies shop for a lot of finish work.

Yo Glen, you can borrow my spare vest, it's APD tested.

F: work on convincing Congress not to close public lands, cut grass, ride Wasatch Crest trail from Provo to Park City.
S: breakfast with new friend girl, school project, ride Corner Canyon with pops.
S: read for class

Friday: Work > get high > sleep
Saturday: Karting > get drunk and high
Sunday: continue getting drunk high until about 7AM> go home > sleep > wake up> dinner > check computer, and do some other **** > sleep

InDaShop said:
Fri- Bail early from work for bulletproof vest fitting :flipoff1:
Sat- Mount some 39's in the AM. 12:something movie with wife and West
Sat Evening: pool and beer
Sun- need to make chassis roller and possibly load in the trailer to go to buddies shop for a lot of finish work.
I want pics of some progress dammit!

nutswinger said:
Friday: Work > get high > sleep
Saturday: Karting > get drunk and high
Sunday: continue getting drunk high until about 7AM> go home > sleep > wake up> dinner > check computer, and do some other **** > sleep
Haha awesome weekend right there!

InDaShop said:
KArting? What type of Kart? I've been eyeing a used Birel for me, and a new Kiddy Kart for my son.

At a recreational go-karting center, not professional or anything, just some fun for a day with friends.
I've never baught a kart, though I've been restoring and fixing 2-stroke bikes (50-250cc's) for a couple of years.
Only thing I can suggest for a kart is buying something that is well known where you can easily order some spare parts for, not some chinese ripoff.

Fri-clean truck in and out for trip, get alot of **** ready and pack in truck for trip
Sat-wake up early, finish putting all the stuff in truck and head towards Panama City for a week long vacation.
Saturday evenin-beers and beach
Sunday-relax on beach and :drinkers:

And repeat Sunday all week next week ;D

Finish working on cars, been here 4 hours and turned 10.4 this morning. :dblthumb: Wish everyday could go this good. loller.gif
Tonight Chillin with the gf and :drinkers:
Saturday cut 2.5 acres of grass on a fawking hill and try to not roll the John Deere over. :eek:
Dinner and cards and :eat: and :drinkers: with the gf and family. ;D
Sunday, try to get the bumpstops weldered in and longer brake lines on the yoter. Finally got it mostly back together this week. loller.gif :woot: :afro: :woody:

IMAG0743.jpg

today---was up bright and early unloading connex's, then reloading them...again after having them inspected by customs. along with some of our vehicles and gear. :woot:
rest of the time here----sit and wait till the bus comes to pick us up....next month :****: :gtfo:

Today--- leave work at 4,,run to one bank draw out roll of cash then rush to other bank to deposit roll of cash,,,run by old lady from church and clean out her gutters..

Sat--- work til 3 then rush to pnp to grab AC compressor for 99 ranger so mom can drive her truck without raging mad.

Sun--- Church til noon then nail B Drake's motel room shut around midnight... :woody:

Looks like everybody has some good ol's summer weekends planned. Snaking some plumbing with mah cawk is prolly the funniest thing I've read in a while :****:

Work tonight til 9pm, homework, then a few beers with some friends and eat leftover grilled foods since I will miss the initial grilling due to work and homework....fml

Tomorrow, some minor landscaping around the concrete pad for my shop, do a bit of political campaign sign placement for a good friend of mine running for town mayor.....then another grill out session with friends and LOTS of beer and some flashemifyougotem too ;D

The first part of Sunday will probably mainly consist of recooping....then more homework, then work a late shift Sunday night after I get laundry done. ::)