• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Anything going on?

I am hanging out with my lil dude tonight. Wife is going to dinner with work friends.
Tommorrow I am gonna wheel Gray Rock since it is 10mins from home. Hate to miss Shamrock, but rather spend more time wheeling vs towing
Sunday - Church and errands around the house. Regular Sunday routine.

What you guys have going on?

Today- Just got off work at 7am
About to put my front axle shafts back in the buggy along with the the front driveshaft. Take a nap at some point, then have dinner with Lori

Sat- Wheel GrayRock and try and get some good video.
Sun- I have no idea

Friday- class then fishing
Sat-working on school project, then maybe the aquarium
Sun-wrorking 12 hour clinical, not getting paid

Friday - just had a Calculus test that kicked my ass, one more class then off to the Playground for the ECORS race. :drinkers:
Saturday - DPG :drinkers: :woot:
Sunday - Recover, Clean up around the house and get ready for the week

F: About to leave for a business meeting, but need to replace a bolt on my bike fender first; rattling is driving me nuts. Work on a paper and a few business letters this afternoon. Columbia College softball game this evening. :cougar: Our school mascot is the Cougars, :****: Enjoy the weather!

S: Volunteering with the city to plant trees on the Katy Trail. Probably work on more business stuff after that. Weather is predicted to suck all weekend :-\

S: Hang out with E, work on the house, cook dinner, maybe a lil flashemifyougotem

Fri- work all nite until they let me leave, go home then head to New Orleans

sat- arrive in NO hit up cafe du monde then do whatever

sun- go to a parade, then hang out on bourbon street all nite

Matt and Cole. Y'all arn't coming to Morris Mountain tomorrow (Saturday). Hardline Club has agreed to work Saturday as we have the past two years??? ???