jtreeves1

why are you taking the time to read this retard
whats happening this weekend!

fri: lake
sat:lake
sun:lake
allot of sun and I'm hoppin dad will have fun out there to

Party at my place tonight. :drinkers:

Saturday, take my old ass dog to the vet and go on an afternoon road trip with a lady friend o mine

Sunday, fathers day at my sisters. Grillin and :drinkers:

I get to put all new steering setup on my dually. The tie rod pulled apart this morning on the way to work. I can't wait.

Friday work, then more work. :gtfo:
Saturday work again :gtfo: Then :drinkers:
Sunday get the taco that's missing a front axle off my trailer and start throwin some 8lug junk under it. :woot:

Re: friday!?!work!!! sat. sun. work!hope to work on rig with dad

:drinkers: :drinkers:

blacksheep10 said:
and kiss wife's butthole because I'm an ass that's never home from work that doen'st care about his family ::)
It worked, and only took until 4AM to get all the apologizing done. I was hoping to get to bed before midnight last night....but I did get laid. I don't know if it was the butthole kissing or my charm and wit

I went to EOR yesterday.

Today - Hanging with son while wife does some shopping and probably organize the garage some when he is asleep.

Tomm - Father's Day stuff

just hangin out this weekend and most of next week. my mom and her husband is in town visiting, it is their first chance to see our little one. hope to get some time in the garage and definitely some :fish: !

Brian

Friday- went to see my dad and gave him a new fishing reel
Sat-working night shift
Sun- working night shift

Didn't know how lucky I was all these years to actually see my dad on father's day.