• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday

Blase

Heading back to Sweet Home Lousiana for the weekend!! :****: :****: :****:

Friday=Work then drive :driving: back to Louisiana
Saturday= sit on the pouch and drink some apple pie :drinkers:, get out on a tractor and cut grass or tear something up, ride some ATV's wit the kids and Visit with freinds and family
Sunday=recover from apple pie and try to avoid heading back to H-town :puke:AKA Hell Town

OH and take a picture of some REAL food and post it on face book....... :gtfo:

Tonight, new seat pad/cover on the dirty bike and likely be interupted for :drinkers:

Watch the Iowa game tmrw morning at the bar, no idea for evening plans

Sunday go ride with a couple friends. Likely the last decent weekend to do so up here

got one for you
friday, get miles's truck ready, grab 10 year old, roll down to springfield drop at her dads. Continue to bama meet with Lay at 330 am.
sleep a bit, sat morn roll to either ORI at AL/GA border, or if I sleep too long, hit galbreath for Stickies.
Sat after noon, meet lay, roll to Chatanooga, meet jimmy smith, meet guy with rear axle I'm buying, roll back to Jasper sat night, load my new buggy
Sat night, party a bit, I'll already be drunk anyway.
Sun, drive home, hit Springfield on way home and grab step daughter. Her dad will owe us on the driving.
All solo :woody:

Goin campin at the local mud track and gona play in the mudholes all wkend.

Today - Head out of work about noon and go home to change for fawking family pictures this afternoon

Saturday - Soccer games in the morning. Then head to the deer camp in the afternoon to take daughter hunting, trying to get her first deer again this year. We were not successful last year.

Sunday - Head home from camp with a cooler of meat hopefully. In the afternoon head up to pick up the buggy and take it to where the wiring and fuel plumbing will be done. Then go to buffalo wild wings to eat some grub and meet up with a buddy.

blacksheep10 said:
got one for you
friday, get miles's truck ready, grab 10 year old, roll down to springfield drop at her dads. Continue to bama meet with Lay at 330 am.
sleep a bit, sat morn roll to either ORI at AL/GA border, or if I sleep too long, hit galbreath for Stickies.
Sat after noon, meet lay, roll to Chatanooga, meet jimmy smith, meet guy with rear axle I'm buying, roll back to Jasper sat night, load my new buggy
Sat night, party a bit, I'll already be drunk anyway.
Sun, drive home, hit Springfield on way home and grab step daughter. Her dad will owe us on the driving.
All solo :woody:
Where's the party gonna be in Jasper Saturday night?

whoa kelly, tour of the Southeast!!! You driving the dirtymax?
Call me when you're bored as usual.

Fri- My birthday, I almost said **** it and stayed in bed.
Came to work against better judgement and am having a SHITTY day. Would like to bail early, but highly unlikely.
I wish I could discuss my week with y'all its been the big drop on the worlds largest rollercoaster straight into the shitter.
Fri Night- Hopefully after a handful of afterwork beers, wife and I have dinner reservations at a nice place, WOOT

Saturday- West swim lessons, errands, wife BS, etc, et al.
Saturday night- Going to a play that my Brother-In-Law is in (equals snoozefest for me) WOOT

Sunday- Church, Brunch, Texans getting whooped by the Chargers and me getting drunk on $7.50 beers.

fri - work, then buddy's house for his bday :drinkers:
sat - head to louisville for churchill downs breeders cup race. drink beer while wife bets on ponies
sun - hopefully not ****, watch foosball

F- Friend Girl is Cooking, Then Fashion Show, Take some Photo, Maybe post it up on Facebook
S- Wake up early, Drive to Austin, Then Go B-Day Party, Clubbing some more, Take some Photo, Maybe post it up on Facebook
S- Funeral, Church, Eat at some Restaurant , Drive back to Dallas.

-CharlieInTheTrees

Fri. Shop then work
Sat. Shop then football party
Sun. Shop finishing buddys dash getting gauges mounted and wired in then pulling the tranny outta the YJ

Today: Waffle Slop with D for breakfast - Pull A Part hunting - RJ's Baaa-Bee-Que and beers for lunch, meet Mr Dan Stults at Maloney's for a beer... make that 2 and one shot of Jager. Went and picked up the kids from school while I went and looked at the HPD44 and rear 60 Dedre decided to buy for her 00 Xterra...(got a STOOPID deal on them) Back at the garage laying out bumper thoughts and winch / etc . She's gonna rock a Nis-sun :driving:

Sat: Bring axles home and begin strip / clean / rebuild /gear lock hi-steer etc etc etc... Play in garage and I dunno.

Sun: Same, Chief's game party at 3 something and do laundry. Be anxious to catch my flight to AL to spend time with HB ! :woot:

fri= work and then dinner with family and friends
sat= setting gears in friends rubicon and then a bonfire
sun= move toolbox from work to the house, watch football, dinner

friday-- work, picked up a new blaster today! spent too much $$
saturday---meeting a couple friends to check out the gun show. my beanie baby and beef jerky supply is getting low. spend too much $$ probably
sunday--- get to shoot the new blaster maybe.

Th: Rocked law school final #1! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

F: Worked my ass off pulling wire in the new Rhythm Rooms recording studio. Might go out with the teacher. :dunno:

Sa: Ride mtn bike in the am. Friend is getting married, his fiance wants to set me up with a bridesmaid. 6' blond fresh outta PT school. :spin: Another friend girl from Austin is in town. Hot. Scandalous. flashemifyougotem

Su: Brunch at Buffalo Grille. Study my ass off.