• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Front end?

KarlVP said:
I'd rather push my Jeep than drive a honda.

you're going to learn the hardway - having your cake and eating it too is very expensive, as well as time consuming :D

SeaRubi said:
you're going to learn the hardway - having your cake and eating it too is very expensive, as well as time consuming :D

Build a couple of good 60's---grab your knees karla :D

crash said:
Build a couple of good 60's---grab your knees karla :D

Yep, that way with the 33" tires (because you spent the money on the axles) we can pull your diff dragging behind around like a 16y/o newbie.

On the good side, you would plow the trails level for the rest of the newbies.

Hey now, my little bald terrains rock out with thier cock out. :clappy: :clappy:

And who's gonna drag me around when I put the 38's on my dana 30? :flipoff:

SeaRubi said:

I can have my cake and eat it too.

My daily driver / weekend wheeler gets it done. Been getting me home for the past 7 years. That includes a trip from Virginia to Moab to Cali and back. Another to Wisconsin from Va, to Michigan and back. And several more trips to New Hampshire for some wheeling on the Granite up there. Oh yea, forgot about Tellico. That's an 8 hour drive to wheel.

Let me know if you push your Rubi that hard. :flipoff:

Don't try, just go buy a trailer now. :kissmyass:

Last edited:
One thing that does save you is you tire size and your lack of tread. I would be willing to bet if you got a good tire on your rig karl you would have more issues with stuff breaking....

Its kinda like when we were at the hammers last year. They offered to let me use a set of krawlers and I said heck no--I would have totaly destroyed my front 44 with such a grippy tire...

crash said:
One thing that does save you is you tire size and your lack of tread. I would be willing to bet if you got a good tire on your rig karl you would have more issues with stuff breaking....

Its kinda like when we were at the hammers last year. They offered to let me use a set of krawlers and I said heck no--I would have totaly destroyed my front 44 with such a grippy tire...

Yup. Driving with (m)all terrains really makes wheeling fun.

KarlVP said:
Schwing, scored a complete HP D30 for FREE!!!! :rockon:

you should have told me - i could have let you come over and pick the dog turds up out of my yard and recieve a swift kick in the ass. you'd still have been better off :flipoff:

just giving you a hard time - glad to hear you'll be able to get your junk fixed now.

SeaRubi said:
you should have told me - i could have let you come over and pick the dog turds up out of my yard and recieve a swift kick in the ass. you'd still have been better off :flipoff:

If you provide the beer, I'm down for anything. :D

IMO, a HP30 is just as strong as a Rubi lp 30....same outers, same shafts.....just a hellofalot cheaper....

Just throw your detroit in there, and carry some spare shafts, you'll be fine.

Latest posts