• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Front Range Off Roads Crossmember

Lots of issues with cracked cases and loose bolts with that mount. Yea it works but having all that drivetrain only supported on the ends tends to be a bad thing after awhile. Everyone I know that runs it has had the same issues. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Lots of issues with cracked cases and loose bolts with that mount. Yea it works but having all that drivetrain only supported on the ends tends to be a bad thing after awhile. Everyone I know that runs it has had the same issues. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Hmm i was thinking about that. And that just sounds like no good... Id rather not pay 50 bucks for something i'm going to have to check once a week...

My personal favorite aftermarket crossmember is from SKY. Burly, well thought out design and it is adjustable for different heights. You can from from stock to flat belly without replacing or modifying it, just change spacers. :D

I ran one for years with out any problems.

I would own another one.... Or should I say I will cut my own next time :)

i love mine. if i were to do it again i would just buy the center section and build the rest(wont be going dana300:flipoff:). also if you use their poly bushings make sure you put some poly motor mouts in to match it up. other wise you will put unneeded stress on the case.

Yeah, tons of info on PBB. Both good and bad. I think the file is still in the FAQ that has the program to build your own.

I have poly motor mounts and a 4x innovations t/c mount. This bitch ain't movin' but shakes the cab like a dog shitt'n tacks.

My brother has one in his 85 4 runner. Never had a problem with it 5.29's Turbo trans, duals 2.28 and 4.7, and ans LC 150 horse motor. It has had the crap beat out of it and has never had a problem, the bolts have never loosened and it has not cracked. I have one in my never ending project. It is a 94 4runner Vortec 350, 4L60e, dual 2.28 cases 5.29's never losen up but has hardley been used. I would use it againg with no second thoughts.