• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Frydaye

Bones

That Guy
What are you faggots doing other than gobblnig on cawk all weekend? :flipoff1:

Tonight, plans are to wash Harley, Vitty and the puppy and if really motivated brew some beer. At least clean the equipment

Saturday, brew up to 3 batches (15 gallons) of barley water for a friends wedding or **** off and go kayak/fish. That evening a date with a :cougar: :woot: hitit

Sunday, brew beer if I slack off Saturday and then go see Transformers 3D???? Anyone seen it yet?

Tonight: NADA, was supposed to be driving to Albakirkey but the car aint done so it gets put off.
Sat: work buddy coming over and we are going to do the brakes on his new Range Rover. $1700 pads and rotors install sounds like a rip off when the parts from the stealership are under $250. No ideas what wife has planned for me after that.
Sun: Church, brunch, lay around take a nap, play with kids.

Kinda nice having a pretty free weekend since I was supposed to be out of town so didnt have anything in town planned. :afro:

off work at 330 today, Tonight chill with the girls,
Tomorrow--goto a buddies place to work my Avy, install brakes, upper control bushings, rear axle seal, change oil/filter.....gettin this beast ready to sell before I leave. Evening time, going to a birthday dinner with friends at a seafood place on the water...
sunday--as long as the weather is good, we are going to take Madison to the zoo for the first time...then chill need to find a place to detail the Avy...mainly cuz I am lazy. LOL
monday-usual lunch with some friends, chill with Madison. trying to spend as much time with them as I can right now.

InDaShop said:
details mang!!!!

Headed to South Dakota to see family. Have a high school reunion next weekend. Mainly hanging out at the lake and golfing a little. Oh yeah, drinking plenty of beer.

Tonight: working on a wlkin freezer and finding the bottom of a bottle.

Sat: Fixing lawn mower and going to lake for couple of hours then Mr. Mom at night.

Sun: Brunch, Church, Church meeting (don't forget Kelly), Michelle's family comes over, then look at asshole in mirror and blow my frickin' mind.

Mon: back to four tens get ready for friday!!!

F: Full blown case of bottle pneumonia, probably roll over to Buffalo Grille in a few for some hangover Migas, FINALLY clear to close on my house!!!!!!! :woot: :ban:
Sa: Trail leader for mtn bike ride at Jack Brooks state park, work on case note for law review
Su: case note

Damn, my dog just farted on me. Anyone know wtf my phone is? ****.

Today, finishing work, then hopefully deleting the LSPV on the toy and bleeding brakes, maybe load it up. Then time with the gf and :drinkers:

Saturday hopefully riding Hawk Pride If it will stop fawking raining for a weekend!!! Maybe campout and :drinkers:
Alternate Saturday, fix some crap around the house and chill out. Maybe double date with some friends :drinkers:

Sunday ride for a while and head home.
Alternate Sunday :dunno: but just for consistency :drinkers:

B Gillespie said:
Party cove. [/end]
until dark then its Shooters21 FTW!

God its been years since I've been on that lake. We always went to Grand Lake but I bet the boat traffic at Lake of the Ozarks is way up since Grand is shut to boating due to BGA (Blue Green Algae).

Just remembered my last trip to Shooters. We were tied up in the marina partying on someone elses boat after bouncing around in the club, and this asshole in a beautiful 40'+ Apache drool drunk as **** peels out of the marina from the closest slip to the club all the way down thru traffic and past the no wake bouy. I'm telling ya Trip's lit the **** up!!! Everyone is cussing cause he bounced everybody. We hear him roaring down the lake toward Osage Beach, then it went quite. Next morning find out the drunk idiot damn near killed himself and beached the boat on the other side of the lake about 300 feet up the bank in some trees. laughing1