• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FryDaye

Things aren't thawing in the middle. It was below 0 this week, I"m tired of it
Today, cut up scrap if I can find some, work on buggy maybe, burn some ****
Tomorrow going to mess around on a logsplitter I"m building, mess around on buggy, mount headsets in helmets and get GPS mounted on rzr.
Sun, just play in shop. Hope I get some rzr time in the snow

Friday- taking it easy. Go to college today to drop my last papers of my degree. Last semester starts Tuesday.

Saturday& Sunday. Will consist of working at the hospital.

Monday- start riding the wambulance from now to May.

Tick Tick waiting for the wife to have this kid. Dr. appt. yesterday said any hour now.

Fri- No real plans
Sat- Bachelor party for one of my buddies who's moving to PA
Sun- Watch football

No Plans Tonight
Saturday - Getting the buggy cleaned up as were are pretty much done with all the prep work. Then plumbing the AUX fuel tank in my dodge so it doesn't leak out of the vent on the top of the stock tank
Sunday - Probably some hot laps in the buggy and try out all the communications gear/gps to make sure it works.

F: turning in an insurance claim for one of the work trucks. Dumb ass employee parked it in the hood with a load of expensive tools inside. Register for classes and sign up for more student loan debt.

Sa: Clean up the leaves in the yard, relax. True Grit at studio movie grill?

Su: poss. mtn biking, brunch, football.

Bones said:
What's the scoop? You clowns in the SE thawing out yet?

No plans tonight

Icefishing Saturday/Sunday and plenty of :drinkers:

That's it YO

Hell no its still freakin cold here in Florida, I'd be interested in the ice fishing, I have never done that before-what will you be going after??

Fri-just hangin out
Sat-Loading my trailer with my parts for Jimmy
Sun-Me and the boy and the chick I live (wife) are gonna go cut up on the RZR for the afternoon..

COLT said:
Hell no its still freakin cold here in Florida, I'd be interested in the ice fishing, I have never done that before-what will you be going after??
I imagine we will catch a buzz for sure.

Unsure what is in this lake. It's private and stocked.

Had to cancel my snowmobiling trip to WY this weekend. Going to work all weekend more than likely and work around the house when not here. Have to get new boards to put on my trailer and start working on the buggy. Not enough time for sure.

Friday : Sister is in town, her and her husband ( she got married this summer ) are coming by around noon. Tonight we are headed to my moms for Adam's Bday party ( said husband ) enchilada's and margarita's.
Shipping off the remaining aviation parts I have to a buyer in ATL so I can pay Dollar for the welder loan he fronted me last month. Little bit of follow up Rockshop work and any other orders that come through ( but thats everyday ) Some mid afternoon sex flashemifyougotem probably a few cold beers.

Rest of the weekend no plans outside of play in the garage with the LT1 stuff and rear 60 since Im awaiting a few parts to show up to get much further on that. :dunno:

Friday Sneak out of work early. Hook up to the trailer and head back to Louisiana.
Sat. Unpack the trailer and get the girls settled into our Louisiana House
Sun. More unpacking and then drive back to Houston for anyother week and API Audit :mad:

Thanks again for helping me with the Heavy Stuff Wyatt!!

FAWK NO WE'RE NOT THAWED YET! I hate snow and winter and cold and all associated BS.

Tonight, eating with some friends then dart tournament at the dew drop, chance to win $500 :woot: and some :drinkers: Hopefully my crack whore stalker won't show up.

Saturday and Sunday, parts store counter duty, probably spend all weekend changing out dead batteries. ::)

Today: :drinkers:
Celebrating being in CRAWL again!

http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/news/crawlmag2/

166394_495143048392_299453208392_5922715_603953_n.jpg

Sat: AETNA in the SNOW!

Sunday- EDIT EDIT EDIT.

Still icy here at my place. Been off all week due to buses couldnt pick up the children.
Saturday im gona go put a new blade on a dozer.
Sunday im gona do the church thing and get rested for Monday off. Man I love teaching school.