• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Frydaye

Sitting in the airport in Miami now waiting on the flight back to bham. Coming home from a week cruise in the Bahamas.

Sat. River

Sun. Wash clothes and repack to leave Monday morning to go to Panama City for a week.

Been at Bama Bikefest since Thursday morning. Gona be here all weekend. Lets just say its a good time in Bama with this many bikers.

Worked
sat: doing some welding for a regular customer that is becoming a very good customer. thumb.gif Probably have a beer with a buddy
Sun: Per Beauflex I need to go to church adn see our old pastor off and stay for the voters meeting. After that, hope I bring fusion back over and start on it. Or clean shop.

blacksheep10 said:
Worked
sat: doing some welding for a regular customer that is becoming a very good customer. thumb.gif Probably have a beer with a buddy
Sun: Per Beauflex I need to go to church adn see our old pastor off and stay for the voters meeting. After that, hope I bring fusion back over and start on it. Or clean shop.
Stayed up waaaay too late last night with Blacksheep. As coroner I must aver I've thoroughly examined him and he's not only merely dead he's really most sincerely dead. Also laying in bed yelling for the wife to come in for some "dum dum" don't worry this time I'll pull out, I'm not stupid.

grcthird said:
Today, finishing work, then hopefully deleting the LSPV on the toy and bleeding brakes, maybe load it up. Then time with the gf and :drinkers: Pretty much what happened

Saturday hopefully riding Hawk Pride If it will stop fawking raining for a weekend!!! Maybe campout and :drinkers:Loaded up the toy and the gf and rode all day, no rain, little mud and no dust :dblthumb: Her first time offroad so I took it easy....well mostly :dblthumb: Watched a buncha booyang on the MX track, the kids on the 80's were tearing it up! Fun stuff but Holy **** it was hot as hell so no camping out.

Alternate Saturday, fix some crap around the house and chill out. Maybe double date with some friends :drinkers:

Sunday ride for a while and head home.
Alternate Sunday :dunno: but just for consistency :drinkers:Slept late as hell, goofed off all day and ate with the fam tonight

CheapJ7 said:
Work Today- worked
Work Tomorrow Got off at 9:30am, took it easy
Anything but work on Sunday sounds good...
went to Aldridge gardens in B'ham with the Fam to pick out the spot for our Wedding ceremony and Drunken Reception in April

CheapJ7 said:
went to Aldridge gardens in B'ham with the Fam to pick out the spot for our Wedding ceremony and Drunken Reception in April

you're getting married? WTF? You not learn anything around here? :dunno:

InDaShop said:

Haha If people actually learned from others mistakes we would run out of things to bitch about... :flipoff1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

So tell us what is so fundamentally wrong with this chick that she's into you? I mean we all know you and I'm baffled? I guess what I mean was how hard is it to date then propose to a girl that works at Wesleys? :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Seriously congratulations, I had no idea. Thats good stuff!

InDaShop said:
So tell us what is so fundamentally wrong with this chick that she's into you? I mean we all know you and I'm baffled? I guess what I mean was how hard is it to date then propose to a girl that works at Wesleys? :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:
Seriously congratulations, I had no idea. Thats good stuff!

She was a non- walker countian, Non-wheeler, non redneck Christian school girl who has taken to it like a fish to water. My friends intrigue her and she loves going to Wesleys. :flipoff1:

CheapJ7 said:
She was a non- walker countian, Non-wheeler, non redneck Christian school girl who has taken to it like a fish to water. My friends intrigue her and she loves going to Wesleys. :flipoff1:

Bullshit, you just took the polish off your nails and took a cell pic. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: molaugh

Seriously, congrats man. Met her at G'rock in the white stallion. Just don't be afraid to bring to her around. thumb.gif

B Gillespie said:
F: Full blown case of bottle pneumonia, probably roll over to Buffalo Grille in a few for some hangover Migas, FINALLY clear to close on my house!!!!!!! :woot: :ban:
Sa: Trail leader for mtn bike ride at Jack Brooks state park, work on case note for law review
Su: case note

Damn, my dog just farted on me. Anyone know wtf my phone is? ****.

Busted my leg up hard core at JB on Saturday, laid up in bed rest of the day. Sunday was full of unaccomplishment, titties, and vodka.

Mon: Closed on my house this afternoon. I'll post up a thread with pics and **** at some point. Official inner loop snob. :****:

Checked out Moon Tower Inn earlier --> mothfugggin legit. Wild game hot dogs on pretzel bun with scratch slaw, relish, fresh jalapenos/cilantro & cold ass, good micro-brew beers. Food Network is filming an episode there tomorrow for a show I've never heard of, Diner Dives & Good Eats or some ****.

InDaShop said:

Word. Sumbitchllbebroke&blue-balled.