• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ftoy #518 build

hjpcummins

Pick up the chassis second hand in AL, it now resides in GA
Originally didn't plan on going all out with a buggy till next year, but when you come across deals you can't pass up. Things tend to change.

Plan on running all toyota running gear, with a possible 4.3 swap this winter.
It's sat on the trailer for almost a month till I finally ha some time to get crackin on it!
pu7u8u4a.jpg
4u3e2u9a.jpg
9ydedu6u.jpg
ma7y6u8y.jpg

Got everything pulled from my existing rig in one day, not to shabby if I don't say so myself!
zy7atyqa.jpg
qyzamy4y.jpg
7u6aqu8e.jpg

ytarary9.jpg
nothing like a good oil farm tractor, btw the ratchet strap was dry rotted from hell and snapped right after this pic...fun fun
3aqety7e.jpg

4ubu2egy.jpg

Yeah a few, I never posted anything more since I didn't get any interest on here. So kept pirate up to date and there's a big ftoy crowd ther

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/06/8apeza
.jpg
u4ena9uq.jpg
ga8aqu5a.jpg
tu2agary.jpg
bera4uqu.jpg
jubuhuze.jpg

Where you at in GA hjpcummins. I saw you mentioned Southern Gear in smyrna in another post. Just curious where you were from.

Always loved the ftoys but my question is are u going to try to compete or just got a good deal on the chassis

No plans for competing yet! But anything is ppssiable in the future!
But I did get a good deal on the chassis!
But angry fab is pumping out some nice work! At a great price! I've thought about turning this thing into a bouncer or buying angryfab chassis with a turbo'd 1uz and give these big blocks a run for the money!
sape9e2e.jpg

My ill girl wants to help!

Latest posts