• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fuel pump's

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So on sunday my 1 year old fuel pump took a dump on me and I have been planning on upgrading to a bullet style pump.

Here is one pump I am looking at running

Napa pump

But the only thing is I prefer to run hardlines. Anybody know of a simular pump that has 3/8"npt female ends?

you sure that doesn't have NPT threads? the pictures make it look like the nipples can be removed.

I just saw it to it looks like it has removable nipples.Cause some days you may want big nips and the next just regular nips without cheating

The pump you are looking at is the same one Dirtball is running. Only one end is removable and it is way overkill for a tbi setup.

it is perfect for a scpi though. It has a deadhead pressure of WELL over a 100 lbs.

Yeah, I know it's overkill for a TBI but I didn't know what setup he was running.

I personally run a Carter p5001 for my TBI. Airtex E2000 is also a good pump to use for a TBI as well and cheap.

darius said:
So you gonna get it fixed for the weekend? Isn't it past you're bedtime old man?:flipoff:

If I can get a pump by friday :flipoff: and get the one in the dhop done :flipoff:

then maybe :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

And us old farts don't need to sleep anymore (because we are done growing :flipoff: )

crash said:
And us old farts don't need to sleep anymore (because we are done growing :flipoff: )

You sir are funny as hell, I'll give that one too you.

BTW what the hell is a "dhop"?