• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fuelworx gas cans

Got the Orchelins cans. They are legit with a hose on teh cap and all for $17. Unfortunately the stores only go central midwest, IN, KY, AR and west. Store had 9 of them, my buddy said "I'll take em." He doled them out to us so we could have a couple each.

Re: Re: Fuelworx gas cans

jeff150 said:
No problem storing fuel. They can't legally sell it as a fuel jug because it doesn't have the correct "safety" nozzle and has a vent.
Same as the metal Jerry cans I posted. They have a long flexible tube with a vent, no safety nozzle so they say that too.

mckeddie said:
Love me some rural king. Dude that owns it is pretty cool I've met him at our local store a few times. He's got a red helicopter that he flys himself around to all his stores.

Next time you see that ****er, tell him we need some Rural Kings stores down here in Alabama!!!

6ABCB710-481E-44A6-AA02-C110774F72F7_zpsst0sphrx.jpg

Stoked. 16.99 each, 1" hose already on it instead of the 3/4 on vp cans, vent is 1/2" instead of 1/4". Orchelins farm and home

I just picked up 2 of these - The white big ones for $17
anyone used one? how does the vent work, won't it just pour gas out?

Those are the exact same ones rural king sells, I have 2 and they don't pour gas out like ya think it would, I turn the vent knob about 1.5 to 2 turns and doesn't leak but ya do need to put a clamp on the clear hose where it goes on jug cause it will come off pretty easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk