• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full on xp build inspired by the jimmy smith one seat rzr

I have been on the fence about trading my quad in on a razor. Now im thinking I should scoop up a wrecked one and do this :woot:

Is this all 1.75 .120??

blacksheep10 said:
Hes just up from me and over from you. The poster is Brett, the big ass orange 4 door TJ from TTC a couple years ago and the rzr is his buddy Tanner (Tanar?). C'mon tuttle, get them out to Tuttle for RBRN or some other ****!

Ha Ha that would be awesome would love to see that thing at Randolph. I have been trying to get PlumNutz offroad to starting building all tube frames that you could just bolt up the rzr stuff too so this really caught my eye. RZR frames and cages are complete junk.

Kansas-Kid said:
Ha Ha that would be awesome would love to see that thing at Randolph. I have been trying to get PlumNutz offroad to starting building all tube frames that you could just bolt up the rzr stuff too so this really caught my eye. RZR frames and cages are complete junk.
agree to a certain extent, but they are light as ****. I'd hate to see what a rzr frame I made would weigh laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
agree to a certain extent, but they are light as ****. I'd hate to see what a rzr frame I made would weigh laughing1
I'm interested to see what this weighs too. I can't believe all the crap we cut off. It was surprisingly heavy. We cut off very little round tube but a fair amount of square tube and plate. I kept wanting to throw more at it too but he was holding me back ;D

Sorry guys its back at the owners house he's working on getting the accumulator mounted. Going to have to make a fuel cell anyone know if an inline pump has been used with these ? It would be a lot easier to do one with an inline pump. Other than that the new muffler is on the way. Should be coming together soon!

why not run stock pump and just just make plates to sandwich it in fuel cell like they do on jeep tj's fuel pumps

COPPERHEAD42 said:
why not run stock pump and just just make plates to sandwich it in fuel cell like they do on jeep tj's fuel pumps
Ha we actually talked about that today. It's definitely a possibility. Great minds think alike

Re: Re: Full on xp build inspired by the jimmy smith one seat rzr

Ya'll might have started a new trend here. I'm excited to see this thing in action.

Imagine a world of tiny rock bouncers.....

The Luke said:
Ya'll might have started a new trend here. I'm excited to see this thing in action.

Imagine a world of tiny rock bouncers.....
until there is a front diff that is about 3.82:1 and doesn't explode with one landing on the gas, a rzr based rig will never be a bouncer. They are currently rock finesse'ers. You let it eat up a hill WOT and let that front end grab a couple times you have a pile of parts.

blacksheep10 said:
until there is a front diff that is about 3.82:1 and doesn't explode with one landing on the gas, a rzr based rig will never be a bouncer. They are currently rock finesse'ers. You let it eat up a hill WOT and let that front end grab a couple times you have a pile of parts.

How much does that cost?

blacksheep10 said:

Yeah finesse or rock - jump.... I think that's how we all kept our **** together at crawlfest.

Latest posts