• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full size wheeler

Well, damnit all to hell. lol I'll just keep playing where I'm at then and stick to the mud. Just means that I have to buy a Jeep now for the trails and keep the truck for the mud! haha How do cherokees do on 35's around here? (been pondering one of those if the ram doesnt workout, which sounds like it wont) body damage isnt a big deal on that seeing as how it wouldn't get registered even. I'd just use the ram as a tow rig...

Oh and those of you who recommeded Walker, lol really REALLY funny. you can hardly fit a samari through some of those trails! Its tight on my drit bike it seems! lol Forum full of wise asses I see.... looks like I'll be right at home haha

Oh and those of you who recommeded Walker, lol really REALLY funny. you can hardly fit a samari through some of those trails! Its tight on my drit bike it seems! lol Forum full of wise asses I see.... looks like I'll be right at home haha
Well then your not on the 4x4 trails at walker then because its wide as hell.

Well, damnit all to hell. lol I'll just keep playing where I'm at then and stick to the mud. Just means that I have to buy a Jeep now for the trails and keep the truck for the mud! haha How do cherokees do on 35's around here? (been pondering one of those if the ram doesnt workout, which sounds like it wont) body damage isnt a big deal on that seeing as how it wouldn't get registered even. I'd just use the ram as a tow rig...

DO NOT GET A CHEROKEE.....trust me.

In the long run, almost all the Cherokee drivers eventually end up in Wranglers. Something about actually having a frame.

Except Mauler. He ended up in the uber-badass'd buggy.

That typed, Cherokees and Grand Cherokees do work pretty damn good. Especially as a cheap wheeler. There are some unibody reinforcements available, if you do decide to go down that path.

There's some poles at Evans Creek at the beginning of the trail... If you can fit your tires thru the poles, you're good to go...:awesomework:

Take lots of pics...:cheer:

my club wheels a ton of fullsizes. f250/f350/Blazers/fullsize chev/Power Wagon. dents are a way of life. and the posts at evans make me sad.

The look on peoples faces as the dog powers up Sunrise followed by a suburban and extended cab f250 is priceless.

I wheeled my crewcab '76 hiboy on 42s on the rocks at Naches and the old time Jeepers were shitting themselves.

I have a Jeep for sale that you could use your truck to tow to all the places they mentioned. :awesomework: See the classifieds 2003 rubicon. lol

Walker is wide as hell, there is nothing tight there if you stay on the 4x4 trails. You could damn NEAR take a fullsize through the whole thing with out body damage if you try hard enough.