• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full Supension Reclining seats

shotmobile

An add in Dirtsport Mag caught my eye, so I checked out there web site and look what I found. A pair of Full Supension, Reclining seats for the price of one Mastecraft Baja RS. There called Hunsaker ICON's. Check'em out. Anybody have any experince with them?

Here's a link to the site.... http://www.hunsakersports.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=261

Here's the ICON seat

reclining-envy1.jpg

Have been very please with my MasterCraft Baja's :awesomework: , and for what it's worth there are several threads already here about seats if you want to do a search.

Pat at Those Guys sells lots of seats locally to members here (pbmcaulliffe), but they're not MasterCraft seats, however the seats he sells seem to be very well recieved (dammmit, for some reason the manufacturer just eludes my tiny brain capacity right now)

Have been very please with my MasterCraft Baja's :awesomework: , and for what it's worth there are several threads already here about seats if you want to do a search.

Pat at Those Guys sells lots of seats locally to members here (pbmcaulliffe), but they're not MasterCraft seats, however the seats he sells seem to be very well recieved (dammmit, for some reason the manufacturer just eludes my tiny brain capacity right now)

PRP :D

Yes, I've seen the other posts and threads about PRP's, Mastercrafts, and Such. Just looking at a less exspensive option for what looks like the same seat at half the price.

No, they (PRP) do not currently offer a reclining seat. But some of their models do start at around $200 a seat.
The reclining option is nice, but for some manufacturer's the verdict is still out on the durability of the reclining mechanism during hard abuse.

Latest posts