• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

full width axles on buggy???

I'm at 80" and wouldn't want any wider...already difficult to get the buggy on most of the U-haul trailers...oh, and between the tight trees :redneck:

I know its doable I'm just talking ****:fawkdancesmiley: And as far as deadlines and long weeks where where you today?:redneck:

There will be a long week coming, I enjoyed my day off. Playing beer pong till 4 in the morning didn't make for waking up early either.

I know its doable I'm just talking ****:fawkdancesmiley: And as far as deadlines and long weeks where where you today?:redneck:

There will be a long week coming, I enjoyed my day off. Playing beer pong till 4 in the morning didn't make for waking up early either.

It's not like we needed the gunshow there, Jason had all the he man **** handled... :flipoff:

I run full width (HP D44 / Ford 9") at 82" and have had very little trouble going any where I want. Now I have seen alot of toyotas broken down on the trails ! :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot:

EASY, CARMA IS A BITCH!! d44 is not something to break out talking shizz about. especially against Toyota stuff, :stirpot: