• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fun with Airbags

patooyee

I am tearing down a car right now and will have 4 airbags that I can have fun deploying outside of the vehicle. Anyone got any ideas?
(I will do it from a safe distance wearing ear and eye protection, don't worry.)

Please come up with some kind of defense system for you to use against your neighbors drone. Have the ability to set off remotely as needed.

Haha, I'm not sure what happened to the drone but I haven't seen it in a long time.

we drunkenly put one in a cooler one night it was pretty cool. made a huge mess though but would do it again. then we set one off in a bucket that we lit on fire. not as exciting as you would think.

We used to turn them upside down so they fly up when we had to set them off before sending them back for warranty repairs.

The one they hooked up to the door bell on Jackass, god that makes me laugh every time I see it.

Stack tires up. Put airbag in middle. Get friend to sit on said tires. Deploy. Watch him fly video and drink beer while doing it. :dblthumb:

Dig a hole about the size of the airbag so it's flush with the ground and sit a 55gal drum on the hole , should get some good air time thumb.gif The plastic ones tend to fly a little better molaugh

patooyee said:
Haha, I'm not sure what happened to the drone but I haven't seen it in a long time.

Just means he's getting sneaky...better check for bathroom cams. Really good ideas on here. Post up the video when you make a decision.

I have a few I'm waiting to set off myself. I thought about putting one inside a car door to see what kinda force they have.

Always wanted to put one between the bed and cab of a truck to see what would happen

Re:

Set off many of them at my old job. Lay one of the steering wheel bags upside down and it would go a good 20ft in the air.

Always wanted to try fishing with them.

If you have curtain airbags the blast is straightforward, suggest adding a barrel to it use as a cannon.