• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fun with Airbags

Found one at Harlan years ago when we used to camp in the event field. We ended up sitting a bottle on top of it and launching that sucker wayyyyyy up in the air. Then Branik set off the boom a little while later and our accomplishment wasn't nearly as cool. laughing1

Put one upside down in a plastic 5gal bucket one time, put the lid on it and ran the leads through two holes in the top. That was a lot of broken plastic when it went off.

I've always wondered what kind of sicko What is the joke where you sit down and it blows you into the air.. I saw an old man get shot up and land on his head.. And everyone was laughing.. Didn't know if he was dead or alive.. But boy it was funny to the boys at the tire shop. It's on YouTube.. Pretty ****ed up. I would immediately get up and do work..
But my idea is ... Put a bowling ball on it.. Straddle it, and KA BOOM! Instant YouTube hero.

kushKrawlin said:
I've always wondered what kind of sicko What is the joke where you sit down and it blows you into the air.. I saw an old man get shot up and land on his head.. And everyone was laughing.. Didn't know if he was dead or alive.. But boy it was funny to the boys at the tire shop. It's on YouTube.. Pretty ****ed up. I would immediately get up and do work..
But my idea is ... Put a bowling ball on it.. Straddle it, and KA BOOM! Instant YouTube hero.

I'm with you man. When I got out of the hospital someone would have much hell to pay.

Re: Re: Fun with Airbags

BIGKEN said:
i'll give you $20 to put one in marks tool box and rig it to go off when he opens it,or the shop door..lol
It would have to be the door because you know he hadn't touched a tool in years. ::)

I might can find it, but the video is old. We packed a 7 ton tire/wheel with C4. A few bigger pieces came back down. Most of it just disappeared.

Haha, I only ended up with two, didn't bother pulling the side curtains. Haven't set them off yet. Mental note, keep my car far away when I do.