• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Funny/moon rocks?

Once again, maybe some of the law officers should be up there on memorial weekend patroling. Giving tickets. Not sitting at riders camp with their little booth.

Once again, maybe some of the law officers should be up there on memorial weekend patroling. Giving tickets. Not sitting at riders camp with their little booth.

We have ran into the local officers on their bikes a couple times up there on big weekends. One of them isn't with the force anymore so there will be less enforcement this year..

This is where we REALLY need to be patrolling our own. Call ORVTW trail nazi's all you like but unless we start helping out those in charge of the future of our legal wheeling lands we're fawked plain and simple. :booo:

The big issue with memorial is ease of access for the LEO to get to those areas. Plus with that there are a number of areas that are prone to damage and those of us who know the area well know those areas. So add the fact they are down on people(leo's) the lack of ease of access and a ALOT of not too smart folks---well that all adds up to a mess that gets worse every year..

As WT said we need to police our own--before its too late. One down side to this is the fact we need the LEO to do a better job of taking the info we feed them and react--that in not being done....

LEO's know Funny/Moon rocks is a hot area on memorial weekend. You can certainly get there with four wheelers or a Rubicon, both of which they have. Write a few big tickets (habitat restoration is big $$$) and the screw-ups will get the idea. A few DUI's wouldn't hurt either. Patroling our own doesn't do much good if there is not LEO back up.

Patroling our own doesn't do much good if there is not LEO back up.

They don't have to be on site if there is picture evidence of the stupidity in action. :; There have been thousands of dollars in fines handed out in the last year or so from pictures and written affidavits alone. It's not the final solution but it is a good start IMO. :awesomework:

They don't have to be on site if there is picture evidence of the stupidity in action. :; There have been thousands of dollars in fines handed out in the last year or so from pictures and written affidavits alone. It's not the final solution but it is a good start IMO. :awesomework:

I started a thread about this specifically. I'd be very interested to hear some details........On topic though I don't agree. It's extremely rare to make something like this stick with just picture evidence.

I started a thread about this specifically. I'd be very interested to hear some details........On topic though I don't agree. It's extremely rare to make something like this stick with just picture evidence.

Its too bad too and I have to agree. I have not seen any statistics or anything of evidence that tickets are being handed out from respecting folks catching others in the action via pictures. I can only think of one instance.

The moron up at Naches in the meadow, the guys that the sledders caught in the blocked off zone awhile back, another group got popped for "mudding" on your side of the state awhile back too. No it's not widespread at all but we're trying to change that.

Best bet is to get GOOD pics, faces, rigs, plates if applicable etc. Just the standard witness type stuff really.

Its too bad too and I have to agree. I have not seen any statistics or anything of evidence that tickets are being handed out from respecting folks catching others in the action via pictures. I can only think of one instance.

Is there going to be a second you can think of.............? :corn:

I have an extremist attitude... Wet siders stay on yer side to wheel and us Drylanders will stay over here... Less problems for us... Sorry Crash... :redneck:
I'll grant you duel mountain-sidership... I know people...

Coasties are welcome as long as they respect our land, same with CWU students and locals for that matter.:awesomework:

You're not welcome if you are one of the dingleberries who tear up the meadows or otherwise go off trail. If you're a hindrence to the sport, get a horse or just use your two feet. If you respect the land and the sport, come on over and wheel:awesomework:

PAY ATTENTION. This thread is NOT going to turn into a east vs west pissing contest. Its all OUR land and we all need to work together to keep it open. Next one to play the east vs west card gets their ass banned from the thread:whip:

You're not welcome if you are one of the dingleberries who tear up the meadows or otherwise go off trail. If you're a hindrence to the sport, get a horse or just use your two feet. If you respect the land and the sport, come on over and wheel:awesomework:

In my life I have never had a need nor the reason to say a thing as I am going to do right now...

Do you know who the **** I am? :redneck: It's is extremely obvious that you don't but rest assured it's not me you have to worry about. :;

PAY ATTENTION. This thread is NOT going to turn into a east vs west pissing contest. Its all OUR land and we all need to work together to keep it open. Next one to play the east vs west card gets their ass banned from the thread:whip:

Yes dad.......:booo:

In my life I have never had a need nor the reason to say a thing as I am going to do right now...

Do you know who the **** I am? :redneck: It's is extremely obvious that you don't but rest assured it's not me you have to worry about. :;

You still don't have a reason, nobody cares who you are, except your friends. Just like nobody cares who I am, except my friends. My previous quote wasn't for you, it was for Binder.:eeek: